Reviews for The Chip
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! :D:D:DD I wish you had done just one more chapter, perhaps when She was all grown up, and have her meeting Mike one more time. That would really be the icing on the cake, But it was still amazingly good! :D

Just a few things... In chapter 19, it would've been an absolutely fantastic cliff hanger if the chapter ended with 'BANG' and then it cut off. Even if it was a short chapter, it would've made you're readers just scream, and want you to update immediately, leaving you with a promising to return audience.

And apart from a few other things, places where you coulda used more detail, this story was extremely good! There goes a favourite for you, and well done!

Bring me a life

~The one who needs a life.
camerabugs chapter 20 . 1/13/2008
Wow, I really liked this story. I hope you keep writing...maybe a sequel?
AshKing89 chapter 20 . 6/19/2006
Interesting, keep writing
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
So thats the end! What an excellent adventure. I really did like that ending. It was sad but hopeful. Cogratulations!

Phantom of Shadows chapter 14 . 5/24/2005
Oh! I do hope you'll be updating this story soon! It's very good! Great suspense, and great cliffhangers. Wouldn't mind seeing some longer chapters, as it would help pick up the pace a bit more. But, other than that, great! Keep up the good work!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 19 . 5/14/2005
I think it was another awesome chapter. I'm happy to see that Mike has come around and is going to help Robin. I still wanna see a relationship- though that is impossible because he's too old for her. lol. Its a good climax but what are they going to do now? Is there much more to come? Can't wait.

Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Wow, this is a great start, I can't wait to read the rest. It was really good.

Thanks for the review, I didn't know what people would think of it, so thanks again.
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 18 . 4/27/2005
Wow! What a twist! If my memory serves me correct she hasn't done anything with the chip so I wonder what's happened.

I'm glad to see that you updated. I've been waiting for someone to update and that someone has been now filled by you. Thankyou! lol.

Keep writing.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 17 . 4/16/2005
Well I'm still enjoying your story Bish, even if you feel like you're growing out of it. You are a very good writer who leaves you with a cliffhanger at every ending. I would like to see longer chapters but then it doesn't really matter- so long as the quality of the chapter is good, and yours always is.

I can't wait to read more. I can't even guess what might come next in this fast-paced, action-packed mystery. Keep writing.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 12 . 4/16/2005
Good so far, though it seems like the first man from the plane lost his accent near the end.

Good work.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
I'm still reading. Up to this chapter. Its so good. I'm waiting to hit a chapter that I can't at all remember.

Just a quick question: is Robin still handcuffed? I just don't remember Mike taking them off and she has a shower and escapes? She could do it with handcuffs on.

Another good chapter.~Silver
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 8 . 4/16/2005
Ok, I couldn't review any of the other chapters because I reviewed them ages ago. I still love your story and I am beginning to remember things that I'd previously forgotten.

I would love to see a romance evolve from Mike and Robin but Mike must be so much older than her- plus, if my additions correct, she's only 14! Oh well, maybe he can become like a big brother kind of thing.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Another good chapter. Some spelling mistakes there but no major ones.

The plane seems really big. They travel done so many hallways- the plan must be a maze of some sort.

Love it- gotta keep reading.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
I love your character's obscure thoughts throughout the whole process- like the sock thing and the mention of Air Force One and the like. It really adds personality and reveals how she handles pressure.

We find her name out soon, don't we? I can't remember.

Anyway, I've gotta keep reading- 14 more chapters to go.

Silver-Dragon5 chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Hey Bish. Its been a while since I've read your story and since you've written more- and I don't want to miss anything important- I've started reading it from the beginning again. (I wonder if you remember me- or maybe my story "In The Tiger's Mouth"). I've placed a new story on the net and I thought I'd look up the stories I was reading. Can't wait to read the rest. I'm remembering how good your story is. lol.

64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »