Reviews for The Chip
Senga chapter 16 . 2/10/2004
Whoa!
iloved your story!
Why ahven't you updated yet?
Angela chapter 16 . 1/25/2004
The new chapters were great! I hope you update it soon!
Evilstrawberry chapter 16 . 9/22/2003
Benedict is a bad guy! This is such a great story! Please update it soon!
Evilstrawberry chapter 15 . 9/22/2003
I think she should sue, take them to court! I mean they planted a chip in her with out asking and put her through all this, she coulds get serious money for this! (I am such a money grabber...*shakes head*) And the court should make Mike my property 'casue he's so cool...
Evilstrawberry chapter 14 . 9/22/2003
OMG! SHe jumped! This is so mad!
Evilstrawberry chapter 12 . 9/22/2003
*is amazed* I really like this story! It's so great! But I'm not gonna be able to finish reading it tonight so I'll have to come back soon and read the rest. (*mutters under breath* Damn limited computer time...)

ps. Are you gonna write a chapter for Save The President soon?
Evilstrawberry chapter 11 . 9/22/2003
Oh...weirdness...
Evilstrawberry chapter 8 . 9/22/2003
I'm back! This story is so cool! Off to read more I go!
Evilstrawberry chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
I have to read the rest later, the bells about to go(I'm at school) This is really good!
Evilstrawberry chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
I like how she keeps refering to movies.
Evilstrawberry chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Oh, evil bad people...I like this! But taking a new lien when new people talk makes it easier to read.
Evilstrawberry chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Mad first chapter! But what is the main character's name? I'll go read next chapter to find out. This is cool!
Priscilla chapter 16 . 9/16/2003
It was good, but is that it?
Eternity's Secret chapter 16 . 9/13/2003
What! It's over! NO! It CAN'T be over! I guess that's what they mean by 'suspense'. But hey, suspense kicks bootie! Oh yeah! Go suspense! Great story man! AWESOME!
callas-and-ivy chapter 16 . 9/7/2003
YAY, you updated! Fantastic, btw. Nice way to sum it up, and for once not leave us on a cliff hanger. *sigh* A bit foreboding, and now I've just got to wonder if this is a wrap up, take it out and send her home, or if you've some more action in store. ... ... hm, I'm voting for action, just cause you write it so well. Either way, cya around, hopefully soon. (Not that I can talk).
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »