Reviews for The Chip
callas-and-ivy chapter 15 . 3/28/2003
Mike found her in a corn field? Now I know he's the best at his job, that's no easy task.

A space probe chip! All this for a ruddy bit of space junk! I've got to know how it ends.

Oh, I've tried to email you back, after your review asking if you could add me to your MSN list, but it didn't work. I tried a few different combinations of common mistakes in typing to send you a note, but if you don't get it...sure. I'd enjoy chatting with you sometime. And maybe then you could give me a hint of what's going on in this story. I'm on the edge of my seat here! *big grin*

See you around, Bish.

callas-and-ivy chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
Jumped! Good girl! Oh, this is good...you've got me in suspense mode...on to the next chapter.

callas-and-ivy chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
the kidnappers, government or not (I still haven't decided if I buy their being the real government)...are very methodical, and you'd done a great job keeping everything in the right tense and perspective. A bomb? Yikes!

Time to read on...

callas-and-ivy chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
Oh, the suspense!

One suggestion that would make it simplier to read, if a different person is talking, start a new line. Even still, it wasn't very difficult to follow. Wait, what am I doing still reviewing when I've got to know who is behind this all...see you in the next chapter.

callas-and-ivy chapter 3 . 3/28/2003
And your heroine has a sense of humor..."is that a trick question?" Oh, how I laughed at that. A plane eh? Very intriguing.

callas-and-ivy chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Wow, this is a great start for, what promises to be, a great story. It really pulled me in. And the repeating theme 'just like the movies', now that's cool. Well, I'm off to the next chapter, cause I've got to know what happens next!

Harriet chapter 15 . 2/17/2003
This is ok. It does seem to have a few problems with pace though. It tends to move very fast and not really cover her emotions, leaving it sa bit 2D. It also leaves a lot of things unexplained, like how the solders found her in the first place or why the door came open. Plus it has some inconsistancies - to begin with hr ankel was twisted, then you said it was broken. OK, that's the bad things. It's a good idea and could work well, you just need to plan it a little more and do more about emotiions instead of ust action. Even if it'snot an angst it needs some to make it realistic. Good luck!

Harriet
leaf chapter 15 . 1/25/2003
a space probe? I hope you explain more in the next chapter. I thought it was some kind of bomb, too. Whoops 8)
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 15 . 12/22/2002
*falls over laughing* oh thats good! ha ha ha ha! a space probe! and here she was thinking it was a bomb! post more soon please! i cant WAIT to see how this turns out.
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 14 . 12/6/2002
i think mike is going to tie her up and hand her from a hook next time. lol. great chapter.
kalilza chapter 14 . 12/5/2002
ahahaha don't leave us there, nooooooooo
Silver-Dragon chapter 13 . 11/23/2002
I was hoping that you wouldn't forget Mike. I think he could be a really important and well placed character if you use him well. As the saying goes, "long time hostages usually get attached to their kidnappers." I wonder if you've thought about that.

Mmmm...but the question is: Has Mike come back to help her or is he back to kidnap her again?

Well I've gotta go, dinner's on the table. Keep writing! I'm enjoying it heaps!

~Silver
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2002
Well of corse it's mike! GOOD SO FAR! please WRITE MORE!
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 13 . 11/17/2002
ohhh! whatll happen next? update soon please!
kalilza chapter 13 . 11/17/2002
cool, I really want to know what happens next
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »