Reviews for The Chip
kalilza chapter 12 . 11/3/2002
oh please please continue, it is soooooo good
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 12 . 10/17/2002
wow, the plot has thickened. i love it.
Doctor Ansem chapter 11 . 10/13/2002
Nice work. However, don't tell me you deleted my e-mail AGAIN... I 'll have to send you another one...
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 11 . 10/11/2002
i would sure like to know what the heck is going on. why werent there any gaurds? are they testing her or osmething? at any rate...UPDATE SOON! thanks _
hudsiyfiusnfsudi chapter 10 . 10/5/2002
once again an author has left me hanging. this is getting on my nerves. wonderful story though, if you dont mind though, could i use the idea of the chip for a story?
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 10 . 10/4/2002
Mmm.. will she escape? I wonder who opened the door! Although it seemed a bit odd that Prof. Benendict would leave the door open even if he was in a hurry. It must have been something important that he was called away for.

Can't wait to read more,

Silver~
crystal chapter 10 . 10/4/2002
I love it when will it be finished
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 9 . 9/26/2002
Its good. Sorry about m,y story but I can't update for a while cause I'm on hols and I can't type up my story on the local library computer. This is a good story and I can't wait for more!

Silver~
Doctor Ansem chapter 9 . 9/26/2002
And so you update... excellent. Too bad your chaps are still too short! And have you seen my e-mail? Trust me... team story work might work... but I'm not messin with this one, it's awesome as it is, a new story when your finished would be good to team up on. Oh well, see ya.
Silver-Dragon chapter 8 . 9/19/2002
Nothing's letting me in! I can't even log in...

But thats not what I'm here for is it? I'm enjoying your story Bish, although I do hope that your next chapter is longer.
Doctor Ansem chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
IT's back.,.. and marvelous, too. Too bad that it's alos short in every chapter... I'll be waitin!
Allyson chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
Oh no whats gonna happen to her? how are they gonna find out if she's the one? I don wanna know.. hurry up and update, this ones going on my favorites!
Doctor Ansem chapter 7 . 9/15/2002
This is quite impressive, I would say. However, the true action has yet to pick up... Don't give up, more interesting turns can be added-like say the "bad guys" got their hands on her...
chibibaka chapter 7 . 9/14/2002
Great job! Another chapter well written! Write more!
Silver-Dragon5 chapter 7 . 9/12/2002
I don't know whether my earlier review worked so I'll just write it again.

This is really good. I'm enjoying reading this.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »