Reviews for BEEP
Unraveled Smile chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
YEAH MAN! WAY TO SHOW THAT ALARM CLOCK! ROCK ON!

~Sarah
grey paper star chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
hehehehe. 'Tis funny!
Stellercrombie chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Beep, you dont need 2 keep wrting these, Go buy some keys and get a life, or a wife, cause either way Your lost. Expand your mind, I'm not being kind, I hate your poem, It's 2 late 2 write so go and get a kite!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
From one non-morning person to another, thanks you for killing the evil beeping beast!
Saranacian Freak chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
KILL THE ALARM CLOCKS! GRR! NGGRH! UNNH! Um, .heh, heh.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
Hehehehehehe. z!

silly and true!
Zengore The Black chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
VERY GOOD.i love this one, heh heh, tis so true, and on a subject few think to write a poem on, keep it up.)
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
That's what I feel like doing in the mornings as well.

~Heart of the Sword
Yoruko chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
LOL! you've amazed me again! i could *never* write a humorous poem...well, once i did a parody of the Gundam Wing pairings to 'Ants Go Marching' (the ants go marching 4x3 hurrah, hurrah, the ants go marching 4x3 hurrah, hurrah! the ants go marching 4x3, the little one stops and rams into a tree (*cough*TROWAHAIR*cough*) and they all go marching down...into the OZ base...'out of' the war..BOOM BOOM BOOM! (Duo exploding SOMETHING ELSE ; ) etc, etc..)

that sort-of amused me...;; i actually finished it O.o okay, so i was bored and it was raining (HUZZAH! _) so i was high on oxygen (TM, Ca).

anouuu...sessha's rambling again..(Kenshin-sama's my #1 bish; can you tell, de gozaru yo? _~)

ja!

_~

~Chel-chan
Neko Tatsutahime chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
LOL! If I did that to my alarm clock, I'd be one dead chica. My mom is my alarm clock _''. It's cute.
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Hehehe I love it. That's how I feel when I got appointment!
N47R3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
alarms. too bad we dont all live by our own time schedules. ive always wanted to do that some day, where i plan the day, but that has really nothing to do with this poem, except that the alarm wouldn't matter
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
lol! This is great! Exactly how I feel about alarm clocks! Great job!
klucky chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
i gotta start putting my shoes near my bed. i have to break my alamclocks with tooth picks. it dosent work to great
IAmVulcanLady chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
HAHAHAHA! That's how I feel a lot of the times in the morning. I think I've killed a few of my share of alarm clocks too. LOL

-Vulcan-