Reviews for Angel
Chaotic Child chapter 10 . 4/22/2003
yay! you updated! What was all that about in the end? Oh never mind. I think I get it. Anyway update soon! This is great!
jkb chapter 10 . 4/21/2003
Yea!

An update to this great story!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lami chapter 10 . 4/21/2003
well done with the split personality disorder! i hate one dimensional characters so this was very refreshing. good descriptions of the motivation behind the whole thing too, reading about mathew was almost more touching and real than lazarus. almost. can't wait for the next cahpter.

-Travis.
get-it-on65 chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
Do more Do more!
Lady Ariel chapter 9 . 3/28/2003
Is he gunna be okay? ;-;! I can't write when people read what I write, either. It bugs.
sista' blacksheep chapter 9 . 3/17/2003
no! That is he most awful, heart wrenching CLIFFIE i've ever had to endure. You have made such a great story up to this point and I can't wait til you update :}. Oh, please update soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 9 . 3/16/2003
Man, this is getting good. I hope Lazerus isnt dead (but then yet again, knowing stories like such, he probably is). Update soon.
Chaotic Child chapter 9 . 3/16/2003
Poor guy. I can't wait till ya update. Y can't spring break come faster?
Kuroi Shi chapter 9 . 3/16/2003
Dude! So short! ... write more.. faster... ) it's still cool.
jkb chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
'Kay

little worred for Lazerus now.

Mathew needs his ass kicked!

jkb chapter 4 . 3/11/2003

Thank you for not giving up on this fic!

(and thank you to Artemicion too!)

I love Lazerus, and want very much to see him happy.

(really hoping that's where you're going with this)

Great job!

Tanya chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
You have to write more. Its ben a while since you wrote. i really like this story.
Lady Ariel chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
::Coughs:: Wouldn't let me review again.
Lady Ariel chapter 7 . 2/23/2003
HOW SSADD! Aw poor Lazerus! LOL that wasn't that bad. I was expecting like. lemon. xD Let's see that with Rival instead, 'kay? That'd make Britt happy. Oh so very happy. xDD LOL

-Britt