Reviews for Angel
Lady Ariel chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Oh. Pictures. mysterious. Are they gunna mean something later on? I really dunno why I ask questions like these, for if they will mean something then it'd ruin it if you respond! Or maybe I'll read of it in the next chappie! LOL Not much to say here. Nothing's upset me yet. Darn. That's no fun! Lol

-Britt (Maybe I should do a slash fic. LOL)
Lady Ariel chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
Aw~! How sad. ;-; Poor Lazerus! He sounds cute. n_x; And what about Rival? What an odd er. name! LOL SO, what's he like? Oi, is Lazerus albino? It'd be cool to have pink eyes. *-* ANYWAY~ Good, good! :D Is it gunna be RivalxLazerus? xD SLASH, SLASH! o-o;

-Britt the Homicidal Maniac. (xD Sorry, if anyone who reads this has ever read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, then you might get it. I'm just a fan.
Lady Ariel chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Short chappie! x_x; ::Happy there's more:: SUSPENSE! Dun dun dun. Ep, noo, Lazerus! ::Checks to make sure she spelt his name right::
Lady Ariel chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
:D I say Lazerus should've beat the crap outta that loser. I mean. hurt him? :D Lol what a cool name! Lazerus! So how's it pronounced? ; Me like. :D

-Britt

Off to the next chappie~!
germancelt chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
Do you know how long it has ben since you have written? I want to find out what happens next.
alle chapter 7 . 2/17/2003
This is a really great story, I hope that Rival can help Lazerus. Keep updating.
Kuroi Shi chapter 7 . 2/9/2003
o.o You must update soon! ... It's great! Pleeeese... Don't make me wait... (
Kuroi Shi chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
) I like it.

I's well written, and looks really cool so far... I cant wait to read the rest .. ;;
Bitter Berry chapter 7 . 1/15/2003
NUUU! O.O

Sorry...but I like Mathew. I love jerks. -smiles shyly- Poor Lazzy, though. Great characters. I like Rival. I wish you'd elaborate more on your characters though...I have this thing with having to know the characters. O.o Right.

It was a twist. I'll be waiting for more. Oh...Ch. 5 and 6 are the same...It confused me. -lol- I sat there for 5 minutes wondering where I was. XD

Continue soon please!

-Bitter B.
animefan15 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Great story, but very shocking in chapter 7, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING SHDWBNNY, well great story, I hope you write more chapters soon, and... This story actually makes sense, unlike the some storys I have read on this site... Well great story and hope you make more chaptersv :)
Artemicion chapter 7 . 1/13/2003
::SOBS:: Poor guy! Everyone is just out to get him, aren't they? Damn Mathew! ARGGG! lol, I screamed that after I read the part and my dad (coincidentally named Matthew as well) was walking by. He looked at me all weird and shook his head. As always, wonderful job! And the plot twist we superb. I can't believe no one has discovered this fic and its greatness! I'm going to corner some of my friends and get them to read it!
Artemicion chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
I am so happy that you continued this story! You totally made my day when I checked up on it and saw another chapter. And you dedicated it to me? You're so sweet! :) You're doing an amazing job with this story. I was bawling the first time I read it and the overall feeling of hopelessness Lazerus has is just heartwrenchingly realisic. Please continue! I beg of you!
Artemicion chapter 3 . 12/13/2002
This is by far one of the most depressing stories I have ever read. Poor Lazerus is so apathetic about what happens to him...it's heartbreaking to read. Any more coming? I am loving what I see so far.
Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Excellent! Loved the story line. Very interesting. I wouldn't have rated it G though. Oh well. Great story! Keep on writing!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3