Reviews for The Guardians
Meltighast chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Meltighast feels he has to pause for a moment... Nothing bad, you see, it's just that he needed to take a second to let all of that sink in properly. Well then, Meltighast sends his fondest wishes to you for this story - though he has read but the prologue. No mistakes worth picking up, no structural errors... :-S. He's not liking this at all. Too perfect... Oh well, perhaps there are others in the world that can spell besides Meltighast (and by the way, and typos in his story are typos, not errors in lack of vocabulary)... Anyway, Meltighast would also like to extend his thanks to you for reading his story, and... despite his verbosity would like to know the contextual meaning of "prose"... Meltighast does not quite understand. Thanks..
nappa chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
Wow. There were quite a few places that ere really funny - but I have to say that the part in the end about the storm was one of the quirkiest lines I've ever read.

That guy reminded me of a yonger and brahs Dumbledore. :D I like him.

I like this chapter - and I don't mind the m/m. Not that much anyway. I do like the story - keep up the veryy good work. I really wish I had more to say - but I think I'm all worded out from the 14 hour sleep :D

I liked the part of the fic with the mask. I read upto there in the preview you sent me before *pokes tonuge out to all that didn't get one*. Tell me when the next chapter comes out :D

Nappa
Kaylin2 chapter 2 . 10/8/2002
yay! the next chapter!

Is Keri's blue streak in her hair or on her face? i'm not quite sure.

ooh, i'm really interested now. i like the way you introduced Faltor, and i like that he's homosexual. too few people care enough to write something with a homosexual person as the main character. bravo!
Kaylin2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
very interesting. i'm looking forward to the next chapter. keep writing!
PhoenixLament chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
great story...i wanna see this develop and see how the story comes about...i think you'll have a good plot juss like i do...the story is juss plain awesome from what i understand so far. well cya later

Drake Pendragon
NAPPA chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Well... I was sitting down and eating my crackers as I read. I was so entralled(sp?) that I noticed at once stage that my hand had gone inside the box... but I had not moved it from there the entire time!

Vivid. Really good. I can honestly say that this is one of the best originals out there. :) Keep up the good work. I'll add it to my fav list right now.
MicheleLupin chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
HEY C. Ok, i have read about two paragraphs and i love it so far. - soz I can't finish now... I will though, I will finish offline. - then come back.

oh, can u change my email to

I don't use my yahoo much anymore.

I will be back... - oh and please read my stuff.
Ameena Raynor chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Very very interesting! It had me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to read more!
Spike's Girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Oh, that was really great! I love your stories; they're so good. And by the by, I will review Sacrifice, I just got to find time... Can't wait for the next chapter. :)

~Cheers!

~Chelle
Piriotessa chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Wow hun not bad! Really ace luv, major impressed :nod nod: It's so hard to write good fantasy these days, but you've yet again managed to wow me :chuckle: Believe me, I know how hard it is at that, been trying forever :gazeup:

Will look forwards to the next chapter, I know it will be a while probably, but I'll be waiting. Meanwhile also of course of chap 2 of SAC, I really enjoyed the rewrite on that luv! :nod nod:

Tara for next time...sorry haven't been online as of late been having issues with both me body and me computer :mutter: hopefully resolves soon though and we can have our chats again, miss you!

~~P~~