Reviews for Courage
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Wow. This is such an interesting idea. The dynamics of the poem are very well done. I especially like the idea of dancing with fear.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Very true...sometimes, we are our own enemy. I like hte way that you kept the lines short at the end. It makes it more powerful that way.
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Wow. That was really powerful. I loved it! You made yourself your own worst enemy and while this may be a common topic, you really set a new standard on the subject. Good job!
HoldinOn2Him chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
Amazing write, truly :D
n o c t u r n e chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Very nice! I wrote a poem like this with the same idea except you do it -ALOT- better than I do lol. Great work once again!
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
hear, hear! I totally agree with what you said in the awesome poem!
summerdazed
unwritten chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
its a prety good poem. i really liked the idea of it, the message you were conveying. though the poetry was lacking, but thats just me, i don't usually like poems written as this one is. anyways, thanks for reviewing my poem(a song from fear), and feel free to read any of my others.
Lady Ariel chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Powerful ending. It was a little predictable, but satisfying nonetheless. I love those types of stories. Suspense is sometimes bad, often when the surprise is unwanted... which is why predictable is good, it makes it satisfying... I've already stated that, haven't I?

Oh well. o.o;

Great job. :D

I can see I'm not the only one that thinks that, too. xD

-Britt
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Speaking as a paranoid person, this is wonderful. No other word. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. So true, so honest, so unique, so gorgeous...so wonderful.

Say You'll Remember
yuki kawaii chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
wow, i was kinda confused with that but eventually I got the point. Hey, this is no flame ok? I really like your work. I just love courage! The only problem is... I don't have it. :( Anyway, I know you do, so just keep up the great job! See you around! He he!

Yuki
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
uh, very dark and emotional! like the ending, it's an interesting turn!

thanks for the nice review :) I'll try and read your essay, sound interesting...

cio,

hoellenwauwau
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
yea, rock on! That poem rocks, mmyep, whenever I hear footsteps they are my own. fun rush you gave, neh. _
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
That's so true! The toughest barriers are always those like trust and faith... and yourself once again. Truth... that's all I see in your work... and I luv it! Write more!
Singing Nightingale chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Hiya! Wow! You were right! This and my poem really do have similar themes... ;; creepy.

Moving along, this is an awesome poem! Your imagery is great and it's not too short, and not too long... I'm impressed.

Keep writing!

S. Nightingale
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Fear can make us or break us. What depth you have put into this piece. Keep writing!