Reviews for Watching
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I really like the last stanza of this. Really good poem.
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
A nice blend of confusion yet vague understanding. You know he's there, but you still want proof kind of. Very sweetly written.
content with rhyme chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
M, very heartfelt! You conveyed your feelings beautifully! Excellent work. A true cry for understanding comes from a heart close to His. Wonderful. :o)
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
This was really awesome work.

Heart of the Sword
Glowing Embers chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
wow, once again you did a great job
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Are you still listening out for God?

Are you still...?

Do you believe in God? :' ) I hope so... More beautiful writing... oh gosh... How old are you anyway?
LufiaLillystorm chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
ooo I liked this one a lot hun _

My favorite was the 4th stanza, wonderful job illustrating our own oxymoronic tendencies. I read it and I was like ROCK! hehe _

I didn't get the second stanza and thought it was a bit overdone in the sense of imagry. It could have been there but in the first stanza you already mentioned the dark, then you bring it up again and it seemed to pound it down. You are in a dark room on a dark night in the dark world...that sort of idea _

Good word use of Morning and Mourning...I saw a very good message in this...very very very true. We believe in heaven till someone dies, then we don't want to hear it...there is that torn feeling that shuts our mind.

I didn't grasp the 'as I sing to moonbeams' or its relavince at all. But it might be a personal thing I am not supposed to get.

Then the last stanza kinda threw me...well the one about the structer being to form. It seemed that the poem was going in a different direction then all of a sudden there was a turn around. Maybe it was just me _

Wonderful poem love _