Reviews for Zoe
Contia Mirian chapter 14 . 4/5/2003
_... um... _

Ice
Lioness Knight chapter 9 . 4/1/2003
Wouldn't let me review the other chapters...whoops. i just wanted to tell you, that I posted my e mail on my profile, hehe. I didn't know i chose the wrong option. Just in case you wanted to know, it s . (All of the others were taken! So do NOT, i repete, do NOT laugh.)

STILL, no one will make a review longerthan my last one, or this one. WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE! the wouldn't know a good writer if they posted the newbery honor award on their face...oh wel. Theyre just dumb. Or maybe they don't read other people's reviews...i always do to ake sure i have like the longest review there. i think that this review here, even if it isn't about the story, will be longer than most of the other reviews. Let's see, another thing about your story, since this IS a review, um, it's great!

Urgh...today is April fools day...NOT one of my favorite days, i have a brother who plays pranks constantly. oh well. by some MIRACLE, he forgot the date, so i haven't had any nasty stunts played on me by him, yet.

Okee, wel i made an extended review on absolutely nothing, so i think i will just leave iut at that. No lyrics today, that will be on your next update! Well, review ya later!

~Amelia
seethelight05 chapter 14 . 4/1/2003
that is so awesome i love it its so cool please keep writeing
Juniper345 chapter 14 . 3/30/2003
Yippi!

_- luv ya
one girl revolution not signed in chapter 14 . 3/29/2003
Haha yess austin's finally ditching juliet! can't wait for the next update!
freakyfroggurl22 chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
awesome! i luv it! plz write more!

mirandas,
Lioness Knight chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
You're so mean...do you HAVE to leave it like that? It's not fair! Okay, so maybe it is...you've kept your promise of updating weekly.

I LOVED this chapter! (as usual) And I liked Spatula Woman! That should be the name of a new superhero! (Yes, folks, it id the new Spatula Woman! Only she's not wha you think! She is the spirits of moms everywhere! So just look around, and you will see the amazing powers of...Spatula Woman!)

Mwuahahahahahahahahaha! Hehe. I remember when my sister stuck up to me...always nice to have someone there backing you up. Parents are so helpful! (most of the time!)

Let's see. Who will Zoe end up with, folks? Will it be Austin or Leo? Right now, it seems as if Austin is in the lead! He stole first base! But Leo doesn't seem to have a problem with it so, why should we?

It's turning out GREAT so far! I love your style of writing! And you have only gotten...9 reviews for this chapter! (this making ten, so far) COME ON PEOPLE! She deserves LOTS better! Sheesh...and so short too! Not that my reviews are long or anything, since like 3/4 of it is a song, but it's longer than most of the reviews you have gotten. So...If anyone reads this, I DARE you to make a review twice as long as mine! Heh!

Sorry...a little hyper today, as is normal.

I still say that Zoe should go with Leo...but don't let me change your mind. i will end up messing it up. I am sure that this story will turn out GREAT! No doubts!

UGH! You deserve a MUCH longer review...but I can't remember like half of the things that i wanted to say! Next time, maybe I should write the review as I read...no...that'd be stupid. Oh wel...maybe I will think of more laters! Speaking of which...I'll write yas laters! (perfect grammar, i know!) And yes, you do have to survive the horror of another song! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ahem...yeah...I mean...here you go!

LUCY WOODWARD

Dumb Girls

He broke my heart today

I don't know what to say

I can't feel a thing at all

I did not see it comin'

Now you just a man that got away

I look at the ground

And give the sky the middle finger

Something inside said

"Here's a day you should remember

So mark it on a wall"

I never believed it could happen to me

I was so damn smart

I miss you so much

Can't stand it

You bring out the blonde in me

'Cause I'm still hanging on

Even though you done me wrong.

And I got the heart to forgive this

But I'd never let you know.

What kind of girl would put herself

In that postition?

yeah

To think that I could ever fight the system

And I got fooled again

I never believed it could happen to me

I was so damn smart

Something like this only happens to somebody else

I thought I was strong (I thought I was strong)

But I was just dreamin'

I can't believe it (can't believe it)

That nothing was wrong (nothing was wrong)

I thought I knew what was goin' on

But love was deceiving me (love was deceiving me)

Now I'm just a dumb girl

yeah

A dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb girl

That's what I am

yeah, yeah

I can't believe that it happened to me

Taking themselves too seriously

I was so damn smart, yeah

Something like this only happens to somebody else

(only shit like this would happen to me)

Can't believe this shit could happen to me

yeah, yeah

'Cause something like this only happens to somebody else

I guess I'm just a dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb girl

That's what I am

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb girl

~Amy

PS: Don't feel rushed to write too son, but do hurry! I'd LOVE to read more!

PSS: Leo Giggled. Hehe...i normally hough men chuckled, but that's probably just me. Oh wellz! Loved it, and continue as soon as possible! Please! Lol. The hyperness runs on!
MimiGhost chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
carefully planned, interesting plot.

update soon
MayaDaBee much too lazy to log in chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
OH! I NEED MORE!
izzy chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
Hahaha! Spatula woman! Thats great. I think the reason why its so funny is cause i can see my mother doing the exact same thing.

Wonderful story. I love the twists you put in it, very original. I can't wait for the next chapter.

~izzy~
tiffany chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
i love it!...but i wonder how its gonna end! :P
lyssa chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
Great chapter very good. The story is cool. Update soon i don't wanna wait long till the next chapter.
Katherine chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
great chapter. I finally understand who everyone is. Leo must have moved in when he was in junior high, Right? I knew that wasn't good for Austin byt also bad for Zoe. She is too B*y. Anyways I hope Zoe will acept him both ways. Funny!
backtobasics chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
hey

i absolutely love this story! its gr8!

but i think zoe should end up w/ leo...:( and i thinks shes going to end with austin at the moment :'(

oh well...can't wait til u update!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »