Reviews for Zoe
Jackie Paper chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
oh goody oh goody. he finally realizes. thanx in much part to leo. but, wut happens when zoe and austin get together(if they do...they better!) what happens to leo? is he just kinda...there.?
LazyDaze06 chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
spatula woman. wut a cool mom. don't u just love mom's interfering & embarrassing their kids 4 the hell of it? i'm glad austin's finally realizing he likes zoe now. can't wait til u date again. hopefully soon.
katherine chapter 13 . 3/26/2003
I have one question: How did he get into her house? Wait! Make that two questions: Which one is is, Austin or Leo? I thinks it is Austin b/c he is somewhat infatuated w/ her Right? Keep up the good work !
Juniper345 chapter 13 . 3/24/2003
Guess What? You wounldn't care but, I read your story in one shot... I wanted to review yesterday, but my mom made me go to sleep. (School) Ahem.

WHAT! I liked when Ausitn was with Juliet, even though she a total B*. Make "her" suffer then she can go crying back to Austin. Zoe should hook up with Leo. Ahem.

I got confues with the thieves, Badit is Austin right? I consider this as a flame but also a nice, friendly review.

Update soon please. _-
CC chapter 13 . 3/23/2003
altho the chapter felt strangely short...Ü YAY u updated fairly soon!
seethelight05 chapter 13 . 3/23/2003
oh my i love that and they way u ended it just so great keep it up please i love it
Tararith chapter 13 . 3/22/2003
I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS STORY! absolutely my favorite, it's soo cute (i hate Juliiet :S) hahaha keep up the good work !
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 13 . 3/22/2003

You updated!

lol juliet is a total witch! could someone just please punch her? lol. awesome writing. update soon
Lioness Knight chapter 13 . 3/22/2003
Changed my screenname..., used to be ladyhawk1. Anyways! I LOVED this! Not surprising, yet again. Every single chapter has been so good! And don't worry about it being late. You updated, and we read it! That's all that really matters! Lol. Stupid Juliet. I have a friend like that, kind of. She expects ll from me, yet gives me nothing. She's a leech though. Baad friends stink. lol.

HOW do you come up with all of your ideas? They are so cool! Reality stories, too. You update so frequently! My stories, on fanfiction not fictionpress, are updated like every month. i have a lot of reviews, but ppl get mad. lol. I doubt you've gotten ONE bad review! if you did, I'd be amazed!

This review can't be too long, i do not have mucgh time. I will write aas quickly as possible, I have to go to a volunteer job soon. Let's see...what else. Oh YEAH!

Your characters are so cool! You have like a bit of everything in them, a snobby one, rich one, thief, abuser, divorcy, good guy, bad guy, etc! It is so cool how you spaced them out. So let's see, you have the plot, setting, rising action, charaters (interestring and good ones), an overal story going! I hope it will go long. I know that there's people, many at that, whoo are just at the climax, and the next chapter is basically, 'they kissed, made up, and lived happily ever after.' I hope mine never turn out to be like that...

Let's see...crud...two minutes, what else? It was GREAT! II think I've said that already...okay, i think I will close with more lyrics, i'm a music fanatic.. yet another release foro reality. This one goes to all of the soldiers fighting. And sorry if you are not an American, or fighting against our side.

There's another world inside of me that you may never see

There's secrets in this life that I can't hide

Well somewhere in this darkness there's a light that I can't find

Well maybe it's too far away

Or maybe I'm just blind

Maybe I'm just blind

Love me when I'm gone

When your education x-ray cannot see under my skin

I won't tell you a damn thing that I could not tell my friends

Roaming through this darkness, I'm alive but I'm alone

And part of me is fighting this

But part of me is gone

Love me when I'm gone

Maybe I'm just blind

Love me when I'm gone,

Love me when I'm gone,

~Amy

PS: LOVE your story! Write again as son as you can! No rush, though! Thanks!
Nuttyginger chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
OMG have you stole my life. My name is Zoe Morrison! You stole both of my names and i can identify with this character so much. Me and best friend are so different people wonder why we are friends! My dad has just come back into my life and tried to take off where he left off.

I'll keep reading!

Nutty
Kitty chapter 13 . 3/21/2003
Yay! You updated! This was great. Hm... Was that Austin or Leo? I await your update. :o)

-Kitty
Melody1 chapter 13 . 3/21/2003
E! This is like my favorite story ever. It's original and good and all that jazz. I like that stuff. Um.. whoa Juliet turned into a major bich; I guess she's jut toally two faced cause in the beginning she was all nice to Zoe and she wanted everyone to give her a chance. Now it's the total opposite. I don't like her. Lol...I really like the thieves, they're both really nice. Bummer about Austin being so into Juliet though... how not cool, since he's such a nice guy. I hope he isn't too hurt when he sees him with Ian, who by the way seems like the kinda guy Juliet would be with. Anyway, I want to know more about this Jack guy, who sounds like a total ass. WHy is she so afraid of him...I mean I know you can't tell me now, but I'd still like to know. Great chapter though...I can't wait until you update again.

~Mel~
Erilynne chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
Hey, just wanted to tell you that I love your story, and think that Zoe is a *very* cool character. I especially love her name- it's the same as mine! And she should end up with Leo :).

Eri Maru (aka Zoe)
Lioness Knight chapter 12 . 3/19/2003
Starting off with some lyrics"

There are no words to tell my sorrow,

No simple songs that I can sing,

As I sit here calmly by my window

waiting the arrival of my king.

Sometimes I feel as if it's hopeless

Like I have done too many wrongs.

I guess it's my fault that I'm here now,

No matter what you'll still be gone.

So how can I live with myself?

After all that we've been through?

It's hard to forget all the times we've had

I'll have to start my life anew.

If only I could go back in time

And erase all of the horrid things

But seeing how as that won't happen

I'll have to live my life and spread my wings

And, how can I live with myself?

After all that we have been through?

It's hard to forget all of the good times we've had

I'll have to start my life anew...

By Amelia Beth

mY WIERD LYRICS FOR THE DAY! lOL. YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU! This was good! I loved it! Not surprising that I did, though.

I'm curious...will zoe go with austin? i was kinda hopin she would go with leo...but that's ok! WHatever you write will be wonderful! That's just the way your writing goes, all of it just flows. Sorry that this is late, but i am kind of preoccuppied lately. With this war starting, I fear for my brother. he is in the navy and...well...I love him.

SORRY! I'm getting all mushy! I have been for the past few weeks. I've been going around saying 'God bless America' and praying for him. Sorry if ur not religious, I mean no offense..

OFF TOPIC AGAIN! Back to the review! THIS WAS GREAT!Yours is one of my favorite stories! I just LOVE your writing style! And i like how this is actually pg13, as in TRULY, not just what you put down as the rating. Many ppl have stories that SHOULD be rated pg, but are pg13 and aren't as good as they could be. I love this! Lol! I'm sorry, I have to go, i won't get all mushy on you again! Oh! And thank you for answering my question about the ages. I'll write ya later and updateas fast as possible please! No hurries, though!

~Amy
oLd NaVy chapter 12 . 3/19/2003
Woohoo! *I* certainly can't wait for the next chapter! I really love your story... it's so interestingly odd. I seriously like it. When are the next chappies coming out?
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »