Reviews for Zoe
Cinnanimmy chapter 11 . 3/8/2003
I love it so much! You have to hurry and update!
seethelight05 chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
omg thats so sweet i love it thats just awesome is zoe gonna like join them or something that would be neat ok wow just got my own lil things goin on in my head but man i love this story i cant wait tell next friday i wish u would update more tho its ok really good later
Lela chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
I was just wandering as to why Bandit would kiss Zoe. I thought Bandit was Austin, and he is in love with .

Explain please?
kaity1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
this is such a good story! i just read the whole thing and its awesome! keep writing please!
tiffany chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
wow!.this was great!.but did both of the theives kiss her?
Annonnn chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
Well after that chapter all I can think is THREESOME! Dirty dirty mind, I know.

So far a well constructed story, I'm enjoying it and I'll keep an eye on your progress.
Mrs Wood-Felton chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
HOLY SHIT! THIS STORY KICKS ASS! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME JOB! :-D
Jillian chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
that was a great chpt! oh write let it be long!
Tararith chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
I still love it! such a sweet chapter 11 :D keep up the good work!
lisa chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
Great chapter very cool but i just want to know one thing are both the thieves in love with Zoe?

Update soon i don't want to wait a whole week to read the next chapter.
lisa chapter 11 . 3/7/2003

Update soon i don't want to wait a whole week to read the next chapter.
FireBringer chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
Aw! The chapter's finished already? Damn you! I was enjoying that! Love the story and the characters. This chapter WAS good, just like you said. The Best yet, i'd say. Update soon!
Ms Urania chapter 10 . 3/2/2003
Wow! This is so good. It is much more complex and interesting than I initially thought it would be from the summary.

My only criticism is that there are a few spelling mistakes but other than that this is excellent. I am really looking forward to the rest of this. Well done!
White Raven chapter 10 . 3/1/2003
so i take it that Zoe got her ring back.?
Cathy chapter 10 . 2/28/2003
OOh! So THEY'RE the Rumsen thieves! Well. you know what? I like Leo, I think Austin should just go climb a tree and LEO should get with Zoe! But of course, I don't have ANY say in ANYTHING. Er. okay. I'm over it now.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »