Reviews for Zoe
seethelight05 chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
no matter how late u are the story was still great lol keep it up i'll be looking next friday so better see one good job once again
lisa chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
great chapter update soon
lisa chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
great chapter update soon
jillian chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
oh wow, good chpt...really good chpt! pretty soon ill get into the hang of this "every friday" thing. did zoe ever get her ring back? she gave him his locket..what abt her ring! she should case em down and kick their ass to get her ring back! sorry..you're story, ill back off now...
Cherry Daze chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
Another great chapter! I wish you coudl update more but once a week is better than nothing and I'm eagerly awaiting next Friday so I can find out what happens next. I love this story!
gohanlover213 chapter 7 . 1/27/2003
ooooo...update soon!
Tararith chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
omg! i love it... pleeze post a chappie *soon* :D
seethelight05 chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
hey great story i really like keep writeing
Fashiondiva chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
Wow! I really like the story! I can't wait to see who the robbers are though I'm guessing...

It's really good, I like it a lot!
Midian Dawn chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
wow that was really good. i couldn't imagine actually sticking up to a couble of theives. And the mystery of her best friends picture inside the locket. It's great. Write more!
s-pannrada chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
I love it. Keep up great work.
FireBringer chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
hey! great chapters! hrry up with updating!
CheDe chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
I love this story! I just read all seven chapters and all I have to say is-wow! It's intriging and very funny. I love your main character Zoe and also the relationship developing between her and the boys. I hope you update soon. I really can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up teh great work.

Ciao!
Cathy chapter 6 . 1/24/2003
Come on! You haven't even gotten into the plot yet! Not really... please continue!
Katherine chapter 6 . 1/24/2003
hurry up and write the next chapter. this story is really good and I think if u continue this story it would be really nice. I hope that nothing serious will happen to Zoe. She is a very good and strong character. (Don't I sound smart LOL)
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »