Reviews for Zoe
Silverlove04 chapter 6 . 1/20/2003
I love this story. I can't wait to read more, once you update again, that is.
new reader chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
WOW! I've been looking around at for a long, LONG time now and this is the best original fiction I've found here. I love this story! I hope you keep writing it!
new reader chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
gohanlover213 chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
update! UPDATE! yup yup yup! gotta update SSOOOONN!
Katherine chapter 6 . 1/12/2003
This is a great next chapter. It was nothing that I expected though. I hope the next chapter is as good as the one this one. Great Graet Story though it took some time to write it.
s-pannrada chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
It's great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
we want more! must have more!
TeaWater chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
whoa...COOL! who knew that she'd think or somehow randomly be able to grab his locket? i like this story. it's very intriguing. keep up the great work! make the next chapter appear fast!
slayerbabe chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
that was really good please keep writing! thanx Slayerbabe
Katherine chapter 5 . 1/9/2003
Hury Up and Write the Next Chapter!
Maya chapter 5 . 1/7/2003
I WANT YOU TO UPDATE ALL THE DOGGONE TIME!

Pretty please with powdered sugar on top.
Katherine chapter 2 . 1/7/2003
I think this story is very funny. I hope the next chapter is good also. (The internt in my computer sort of got messed up so I can only read chapter 2) The part when Leo was trying to talk to Zoe was halarious
Jillian chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
ok, so BB Mabayu was great, and so was this...the only difference? you finished BB Mabayu! why havent u updated this? goodnes...SLACKER..lol, j/k. pls update this...im dying here!
kitty chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
hey my user name is sweetsmellofpoison but i'm not logged in right now. i love this story, very mysterious. i'm curious about the whole rainbow obsession thing. :o)

-kitty
Hannah4Daniel chapter 4 . 11/26/2002
This is soooooooooooooooo grooooooooovy!hehe!more story coming up hopefully!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »