Reviews for Zoe
ukrgrl chapter 21 . 12/29/2008
creative! great story :) loved it
TishDaFish chapter 21 . 11/8/2008
I liked this story, well done with it.

I think it was flowed very well, definitely going onto my favorites list
Manicsaine chapter 21 . 11/8/2008
Holy fricking crap! You are a genius. This story was invigorating! I was pulled in with the first chapter and the psychology side of it was incredibly intelligent. I can't believe you pulled together all the information that you did in such a short time frame! You should try to get this published, dude. I would buy it. ;-)
leckie chapter 21 . 6/16/2008
i love this story and i would love to see what happens next berween them plz plz yhoo an brilliant writer and love yhoor work but yhoo should leave the sex in it it shows how much zoe let aust in even thou she was raped x
AJS chapter 20 . 2/10/2008
You know, I've been really critical these past few days, but for some reason, either it's just a change in my entire mood entirely, or there's something really charming about your story that I like a lot.

First of all, the plot is very original. I like Austin & Zoe together a lot, and I think you did a nice job of touching upon some aspects of peoples' personalities in general like Austin trying to find something more than just what he had in his relationship with Juliet by stealing things. That was an interesting touch, and very original. One thing that I would have liked to see was perhaps an epilogue. The story was nearly complete, but I think one last touch might have been nice. Like if they returned to school for a day, or something.

I think you could have explained the whole thing at the end with Juliet better as well. Maybe you could have added that in the epilogue, a smile of understanding when Juliet and Zoe see each other in the hallways, or something like that. I don't know. Just taking the one last step towards some sort of closure.

As for the time line, it seemed like a lot longer than 2 weeks, so I think that if you just imagined more space in between each of your chapters, that would have worked out fine.

As for the thieves part, and hiding their costumes, I don't really think that much of that is necessary. I mean, maybe you could have them stash it away in their closets or something. I don't know. It's not like the police were really doing strip searches of peoples' houses though, looking for their clothes and evidence that they were the thieves. I don't think that public discussions about the thieves would have really been necessary either, since they only really stole twice (and one of the times, it was from Zoe) in the entire fic, so they wouldn't really be that hot of a topic. People only tend to talk when something actually happens.

I think that Hannah and Alexis served their purpose in the story, even if you had originally planned to do more with them than that. As they are, they showed Leo a different side of Zoe, so he began to see her in a different light, it really showed more of the depth of Zoe and Juliet's relationship, and also aded dimensions to both their personalities, something deeper than just what's on the surface.

I don't think you mentioned him in your end notes, but I thought the description of Juliet's dad was kind of random. I mean, I guess it could kind of show where she gets her personality from, but now that I think about it, it didn't really add much to the story either.

Anyways, this was a cute story, and I enjoyed it. I'm glad that Austin & Zoe got together - they're really cute together :) My only other critism is that Leo and Austins' personalities seemed to do complete 180s after they discovered more to Zoe than their first impressions. The quality of Leo's thoughts significantly improved to become a lot more intelligent as well. In the beginning chapters, they just seemed really obsessed with popularity and superficial things, and then abruptly that changed. I don't think that you should have made them out that way to begin with. Perhaps in Zoe's mind, but not in their own. I don't think anyone could really regard themselves as so superficial and into appearances in that way.

Anyways, nice fic though. As I said, I think it has a charm that makes me really enjoy it :) Keep writing! Your end notes definitely prove that you are your own greatest critique. I hadn't even thought of a lot of the points you brought up :) Don't be too harsh on yourself though!

- Alyssa
emotionless-stares chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
lol wow, they finally met. Lol, I was laughing hard when she rejected Austin.
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wait...so is she running away?
christinaxxyo chapter 20 . 8/3/2007
The ending sucked. I'm sorry, but it did. The rest of the story was unique and written so that I wanted more. This ending kinda ruined it. Over all, the story was alright but it's the ending that disappointed me...
christinaxxyo chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
STDs much? LOL. Kidding, I liked this chapter. It told us a lot about Jack.
christinaxxyo chapter 14 . 8/3/2007
Odd... at the beginning I thought it was going to be Zoe and Leo. Guess I was wrong. I like the switch-up though :)
christinaxxyo chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
That's odd..
christinaxxyo chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Austin and Leo are the thieves, aren't they?
christinaxxyo chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
A whole floor? DAMN lol
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This was a cute first chapter, I can't wait to read more! :)
Windy chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
Alrighty then, let's begin. I liked the plot, basically the whole creative idea behind it. I liked the thieves idea, but a lot of details were left out, like what the heck happens to them now? Do they just...stop? I, personally liked Sabina and the rainbow peppers, but it didn't serve much of a point for the story. The whole music part didn't do much for the story, so I was thinking have Zoe actually start music again? Hannah and Alexis were okay. Katherine had no purpose, I think you could just not use a name so that the readers focus more on what she's saying than who and why she's calling. Ian, is fine as he is in the story as well as the parents. Neptune and Socrates are cute, but the growling would be too obvious for the reader. They should serve more of a purpose though. The car part was great. The guns were really random, and how did Zoe know how to use one? Austin and Zoe moved really, really fast... So, yeah the sex was out of the blue. Juliet was a weird friend, she acted like a friend in the beginning, and completely mean at the end. Explanation was kinda vague. Leo and Zoe's names were fine. Personally, I think Leo's role was fulfilled. What was with Zoe's color thing? and the nail polish? What was that about? Well overall, I still think this story was really pretty good. I'm a lurker who never really reviews, but your story was good enought to lure me into reviewing. So, good job and keep up the good work!

-Windy