Reviews for Zoe
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 21 . 3/19/2007
Awesome story! Sadly, even if you do revise, i probably wont read it again until like 2 months later...Well, a lot of thiongs were random including the sex, but overall, the story had a greatb plot line. Although in the beginning you should imply more that Juliet will eventually become somewhat Zoes enemy, cause that was totally unexpected for me until way later when you actually said it. You should also imply LESS in the beginning about who the theives were, becaues for me, that was really obvious. YOu might of meant that though, so yeah...Keep writing and good luck with it! Sorry for not reviewing earlier...This kinda reminds me of a book...its really good and the plot follows up really well with how Zoe seems to have two sides to her. Well, keep up the good work!
dazzleanddestroy chapter 21 . 3/3/2007
Oh man, this makes my third fic i've read and finished on fiction press.. this story was extremely good, it kept revealing secrets that i was so intended on finding out. _ i just wanted to say i loved it. :D
atreyu love chapter 20 . 1/2/2007
hehe. juliets a bitch.
atreyu love chapter 15 . 1/2/2007
haha, austin and zoe?
atreyu love chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
oh snaps. austin kissing her and Leo hugging her? love triangle?
toxic-noodle725 chapter 21 . 7/26/2006
i loved this story! i read it all in one day. it was funny i was on the prt when they actually did it and she asked to see his face and right at that moment the power went out! i wanted to scream in agony! but as u can tell i finished it. just a lil suggestion: make the title the rumsen thieves or sumthin Zoe just seems too plain and the rumsen thieves sounds really interesting...in my opinion. u dont have to listen...wut do i know. anyway u did a great job!
pink.puff chapter 21 . 5/23/2006
I loved the story, still there're problems but since you seem to already know them (End Notes) all I have to say is that it's a really great story. Maybe a sequel would be funny to write...
Faith Miragrehich chapter 18 . 5/19/2006
Dudette,

Love ur story gurl!Though i think it seems just a little teeny weeny bit absurb of how the theives never got captures but what the heck...this is fictionpress rite? Doesnt matter.

KEEP UP THE GUD WORK!LOVE YA MUCH
Punk Amaya chapter 20 . 5/16/2006
Awesome story. -
Alenor chapter 21 . 3/14/2006
heya, great fic, cya later.
Pandemonium Express chapter 21 . 1/23/2006
Wow...you're awesome. I'm turning a nice shade of green right now (envy at your writing, in case you were wondering) Haha, second story I've read of yours today and I can't wait to read more! I'm not sure if there are more...if not, I hope new stories come out!

~Pandemonium Express
Kura-sama chapter 11 . 11/21/2005
Oh Wow. That is so sweet. I am in love with this story, and Pirate/Leo, and Zoe. Very rare that I love a girl character, but I do love Zoe. Nice to read about a realistic girl, who's strong yet vulnerable. Going to read the rest now.
Dragonmount chapter 21 . 9/9/2005
The story was so cute. I love it. I wish there were more like it on fictionpress.
Chicane chapter 21 . 9/1/2005
good job! i really liked it ~ very orignal
stupidsarah chapter 21 . 7/18/2005
Hay hay! Fellow "noob" writer here! DOverall, it was quite cute. Sure it was a bit short, but I'm just used to really long stories. The relationship was quite sudden, but the way you played it out, it didn't seem quite so abrupt, when in reality it was short. It isn't necessary to make it longer, but it would be more... hmm... stable if such were done. Katherine should be mentioned subtly in the beginning or something, so it doesn't seem like she suddenly pops out of nowhere, only to suit the author's purposes ( ;) ) I personally did question that. I don't think thieves are let off that easily ;o! Simple explanation wouldn't hurt. I think it'd be cute if "bandit" had a bookshelf in his room for the valuables. A collection he sort of piles up. They don't need to "hide" their costumes per say, since it isn't a set look, it just consists of random throw ins of mostly black, with some accented accessories. Some more insight and detail! Since people obviously don't leave their window open and place their valuable on the windowsill waiting for it to be stolen. Sabina is a nice character, she adds some life into Zoe, a kindness. A definite check! Hannah and Alexis deserve a bit more of an appearance. Maybe something about them at the football party thing, fawning over Juliet even though they had insulted her. Kind of wondering what happened to Ian... so that would be needed. I would say Ian found her pestery or annoying something along those lines. There should be something about Zoe's father no? Maybe how he became his former self? Not exactly sure. LeoAustin's parent's just add to character, so it's okay if they don't appear much. I love kittens! I absolutely adore pets. I want a cat or dog for my own... unfortunately I haven't been blessed with this... privledge? Anyways, I would LOVE to help. If you deem my help worthy x_x. *hails skilled writer* You know you want to be friends with the sukki writer! Please? I'll give you a cookie! -bribes with extra long review- please? well... even if you blow off this review, I wanted to tell you your story's great and I wouldn't hesitate to read more. Keep writing! D
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »