Reviews for Zoe
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
this part is..odd...very odd..
StylinPen chapter 20 . 6/15/2005
Wow, how nice. Really sweet ending. Good job writting it. _
becxfok01 chapter 21 . 6/3/2005
Aw, what a sweet story! It really taught all the characters in the story something. Well done with writing it!
funkyfreak42 chapter 21 . 5/12/2005
Okay I've probably read this story in it's entirity 5 times and I never get tired of it! I'd say it's an amazing story.

Congrats on the Completion

Finger Dingbat chapter 21 . 4/22/2005
humm... intresting, lol, i can't think up much else to say, not that it wasen't good, hell, it was GRREEAT! i loved the theif part n all that. i mean you could make it a little more "enchansed" or however you speel that, especially the kissing parts, yum. i must agree with others i didn't really get why you put the sex in there, what was the point?

ah well, keep it up!
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 21 . 4/20/2005
hey.

wassup?

I just finished reading this, and I liked it a lot. However, when I finished, I noticed your questions. Most I did not have a single concrete answer for, but one I did: Sabina. She is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT SUPPORT CHARACTER. Why? She develops the opportunity to see Zoe's other side. After appearing to be a complete bitch, she follows with selfless attention to a little child, displaying creativity and generosity. Her encounter was, in my opinion, the most important development of Zoe's character.

...that's all.

bye.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 21 . 4/13/2005
aw that was so good, and she ended up with austin so that means i can have leo all to my self *smiles*.

i was a bit dissapointed that juliet turned out to be such a bitch i hoped she would still be friends with zoe.

and i personally liked the sex scene it didnt go into too much detail but had just enough. and who wants predictable sex scenes anyway i mean sex is irrational...or maybe thats just me
pretty ballerina chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
Socrates isn't an ancient god, he's a greek philosopher. But it's still a good name.
KiraLyrin chapter 21 . 2/12/2005
I love this story! I think its amazing, and in response to some of the points you put in the last chapter, I dont know if you did change it or when you last updated that page, but I think Sabina should definitely stay, she was adorable! The other less significant characters, although small, were necessary, so I think you should keep them, and even though at the beginning I did think Leo should get a girl, by the end I can definitely see the supportive best friend thing going on, and I can see why he doesnt get a girl. All in all I think its brilliant!
ColdCoffee chapter 20 . 11/21/2004
Hey! Great story, love Leo! Hehehe...okay, since you're looking for suggestions, here they are:

delete the sex scene. Just make them cuddle each other for the night. Or maybe Zoe wants to but then Bandit doesn't think it's right because she has no idea who it is.

Juliet. In the beginning, even though with Austin she could be bitchy, she was supportive. And then she became the ice queen. You can show that somehow her friendship with Zoe's wasn't that of a true friend, like their parents forced them to play together as kids and they were the only ones of their age group when they were older in camp. Or maybe Juliet was envious of Zoe, and therefore wanted to be everything she was and more.

In some chapters, Zoe uses too many curse words, like when talking with Jack. Maybe fewer of them would make smoother reading.

Those are just a few suggestions since you asked for them, but overall I really really enojoyed this story.
Lily chapter 21 . 9/14/2004
AWESOME. Loved it. You're an awesome writer. At the beginning, I figured Zoe & Leo would end up together and that Juliet was this dumb nice girl. Totally suprising story. Incredible
(I'm giving you my dad's address)
CrystalDusk chapter 20 . 9/1/2004
aww i love that ending! how sweet... D
great story! i like that whole thief thing. that was smart...though i must say austin couldnt've been that smart to think ~*stealing other people's treasured possessions*~ would give him love. but never mind how smart he is! this story is really really good! yeah!
Drac-frst chapter 21 . 8/8/2004
The part about wearing masks really hit home. I use masks around other people, and it would be interesting to go to a costume party or something like that where noone would know who I was, where I could be like bandit and show my true feelings and not worry so much about what people would think.
btw, I saw another author, "slightly bent halo," recommend you, so that's why i'm reading this over a year since it's been done :)
Sky chapter 21 . 5/1/2004
Your story was awesome, but don't take out Sabina, taking the mask off after the sex actually fit in, Leo performed his function excellently, and if your really wanted to work on your story more, all it needs is a few minor things here and there, maybe write in another scene or two to give it an even deeper depth. Overall, I really enjoyed it.
Marenzi chapter 21 . 4/8/2004
Wow... what a wonderful story...
I'd love to go through your questions and help you out, but I just can't do that. I have major problems with going through and answering specific questions, mostly because it's the author's story, not mine, and the way they wrote it is the way the story is. Sorry.
You come up with the best characters! Why can't I do that? ~steals Misty's muse for herself~
~re-reads questions~ Well, I guess I could offer a few suggestions... it would be interesting to hear more about Bandit and Pirate before we're told who they are. And yeah, it would have been cool to have a little more of Neptune and Socrates in there. But other than that, it's perfect.
That's all I can come up with... I love this story, love the writing, and it's just an overall great fic!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »