Reviews for Zoe
Hotkitty chapter 21 . 4/8/2004
Oh i SO luv this stroy. at the start i wanted a zoe/leo relationship but after time i came 2 luv Austin. lol. i'll cum back and review a differnet chapter if i have any questions or suggestions buut at the moment im drawing a blank. lol.
THIS FIC IS NOW IN MY FAVOURITES!
Hotkitty chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
lol this fic is SO gud so far. i bet the rumsen thieves r leo and austin and theyre gunna try and nick her ring! lol. i betta read and find out!
Death Princess chapter 20 . 4/6/2004
Man this fic ROCKS! tho at first i wanted Leo 2 go wiv Zoe but ive changed my mind. Austin is cool! such a CUTE FIC!
hummer chapter 21 . 2/27/2004
Great story! I love it to pieces... I like Leo a lot.. I was afraid at first that it was gonna be a love triangle between Zoe, Austin, and Leo.. (I really, REALLY hate love triangles) but I was super relieved to read that he is nothing more than a friend.. oh.. and if nobody's having him, can I have him? ahhahahaa... j/k... anyway.. Love it!
Miss Construed chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
This is one of the stories that I have on my fav list and come back to every once in a while and read. Cause its just that great
Gingerly chapter 21 . 1/12/2004
That was such a beautiful story. I'm happy I read it from the end, it was looking through their eyes and seeing their lives right before your eyes. I hope that your next story is even bette. Um.. the last chapter thing made the story less interesting though. Hope to read other stories
ShadyCreek chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
love it love it
Slideshow chapter 21 . 12/10/2003
I applaud you! That was one of the cutest story I have read. I love how Austin's attitude never change. Some authors change the character's around completely after a few chapters, and it tends to get annoying.
This story was excellent, I loved the whole entire plot. I hope to read another one of your works!
~Twi
ItalianQT chapter 21 . 11/17/2003
I really loved your story! I thought that Zoe was going to end up w/ Leo in the beginning but i think u made a great choice in pairing her w/ Austin.. I thought it was kind of weird when Austin show any bruises after he got hit by the car... Great job! : )
Pam chapter 21 . 11/14/2003
timeline: The story seems to take place over a few months. The seasons change and everything. It would be fun if for halloween the four friends supposedly dressed up as theives or something. (needs work)

The stuff, hidden somewhere in the mess of additions that austin's dad made. Or in some shed on the Leo Property that could also be their hangout.

Katherine does need more introduction. Like in the beginning of the story. Her IMing Zoe while she talked on the phone with Juliet. The excuse could be that she was saying her polite good byes or telling her she would keep her posted.

You should include something about Juliet going over to Zoe's house initially cuz she needed to talk about Ian denying her. Like she was letting her pop princess act down and getting serious, like Zoe and her were before. It would be a real slap in the face that she gets close to her best friend again just to get shot down. It would teach her something.

The story doesnt need sex. somewhere in the first few chapters though you said something about bike racing. thats how jack should have died.

you could develope the relationship between bandit and zoe by his helping her out in the garden. and when they are done with the garden thats when everything goes into full motion with her discovering who he is, that would give her time to fall in love.

i know i might sound, i dont know, like i'm trying to take chargeor something but I LOVE YOUR STORY! I read all 20 chapters at the same time and if i had been one of the original readers, waiting for you to update i would have died or killed you or something. You are an awesomely talented writter! don't stop!
jess1586 chapter 20 . 11/2/2003
loved it...thats all i can say, great story, fantastic plot and well written.

congrats on a perfect story!
AlienVision chapter 21 . 10/30/2003
i just spent my whole time after school reading this story...and i'll never regret it...I luv this story! i think it was all rite... u should add more hannah and alexis in this story...just so we know what happened to them...and please add what happened to ian and juliet...

overall, this is a great read. this is definately going on my fav. stories list...you gotta write more!
hugo chapter 21 . 9/26/2003
great great story.

thank you for some very pleasant hours reading this great story.

Hugo
GothicFlavor chapter 21 . 9/7/2003
I liked the sex. Don't get rid of it in the next draft. I liked the whole story. I wish there had been more about the garden, but oh well. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Excellent work.
quotata chapter 21 . 8/9/2003
lalalal I FINNALLY FINISHED~! it was a bit abrupt but i still loved it~!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »