Reviews for Zoe
quotata chapter 17 . 8/6/2003
LoL i'm up to here now~! spent my whole free reading... it's very interesting glad jack will stop harassing her now.
Kushinadahime chapter 21 . 8/3/2003
Wow! Your story was absolutely incredible. I love your creativity. I loved the idea of Austin stealing valued items from others to find what he had lost. I like the way Leo was there mainly for support. It was a great concept. Your writing style is different from others and made the story even better. Great job. I am definetly going to take a look at your other stories.
quotata chapter 12 . 8/3/2003
i'm up to here, must sleep, very good.
Scarlet Artemis chapter 21 . 7/30/2003
I think the randomness of it all is a big part of the story that makes it so interesting. It makes it romantic in a bizarre sort of way and I love it just the way it is. To tell you the truth, I hated this in the beginning but I still couldn't stop reading it. It was too... intriuging and the theives captured my curiosity. The whole story is bizarre but I think that's your style, especially after reading BB Mabayu, which I still don't fully comprehend. The names were fine and the kittens were absoulutely adorable. Despite the whole 'hissing whenever strangers came' thing, I still understood that the theives were special to Neptune and Socrates (I love their names!) Leo was loyal, Austin was sweet, Juliet was a bitch, and Zoe was wonderful. Give yourself a pat on the back - for a job well done.

Scarlet D.
stupidconfusion chapter 20 . 7/27/2003
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story. God, it's amazing. Thank you so much for writing it. I love it, i love it, i love it!
White Raven chapter 21 . 7/18/2003
*sniff* im touched. i liked the sarcastic Zoe better, but, characters must become nicer for the love interest to like them. welp. yeah. 10/10 pts.
Fashiondiva chapter 21 . 7/17/2003
Ok, so I thought that yeah, the short time she was there could be lengthened and that would be nice. Do Pirate and Bandit acutally keep the stuff? Or once they decide that it isn't what they were looking for, do they get rid of it? Throw it in a lake along with the guns and the ring maybe? Maybe they have a place in the woods, like a box in a tree, where they keep their costumes or something. Public discussions would make it better, but I think the police are just-uh-wonderful-but you should ignore them because they make me sad. No, don't get rid of Sabina! You could add her in more maybe? Alexis and Hannah can just stay where they are, you don't really need to do anything else with them, they've served their purpose, same with Katherine. Ian could use some more play time, maybe show Juliet unhappy because of him? The parents are fine, but it wouldn't hurt to put them in more. But you really don't need to. Neptune and Socrates are so cute they deserve more playtime. That's that. Austin should be slightly sore after getting hit with a car, the guns weren't random, and I wasn't of the opinion that the sex was random. Keep it. I don't know how you would fix the relationship with Juliet, because it sets up his reason for being a thief. Maybe she could just have taken something else than the locket. I think it worked out alright though, with the locket. Maybe that's just me. I have no problem with Leo and Zoe. I didn't even notice the similarities between their names, so it's fine with me. Leo is just cool, so it doesn't really matter that he doesn't have a girl.

Wonderful job, good luck with revisions. You've written a wonderful story here.
Panther2k chapter 21 . 7/17/2003
Wow, that was good! Ok questions

Timeline - It would of been better to sort it all out into months, but when reading the

the story, it felt like months anyway

Thieves - They were a great idea to the story, I loved the idea of a person having

multipule personalities, behind a mask. They could keep there treasures

in a hidden cove by the dock, a abandoned shack in the forest, in Bandits

Attic, in a treasure chest under the lake (so they can't be found again...)

Random Characters

Sabrina and Co - Sabrina sounds sweet and I would love her to be more involved

in the story, it sounds like a movie, where person gets caught

by the little innocent girl.

Hannah and Alexis - The Dialogue flowed perfectly, I think some other students

should come into it as well. Also I think some other students

should say what they think of Zoe i.e. Upfront, shy, nice, etc.

Is Zoe just nasty to Austin and Leo or everyone?

Katherine - I think she should be brought out into the open before just making

us accnolage someone we have no idea is (character wise). Why

did she think that Zoe would care.

Ian - The bad boy from the streets is my idea of type B, I think more should go

towards there relationship and he should dump her (hehe)

Cats - Great idea, as i think animals can smell fear or something and bad ppl,

I think they should hate strangers and love thieves, as they already do so.

Have you ever seen cats like that, cause I love the idea of miniture tigers!

Parents - I think enough empise is put on them, but doesnt the mum put her number

pn the fridge in case she needs to contact her.

Austin (Car Hit) - I think he should display some kind of pain during school, so that

Zoe can think him strange and stuff and suspicions. He should

be hit by one of the jocks and winces.

Guns - They wernt that random, I expect they need protection in some form, i.e.

Guns, Knife, etc.

Leo - I think his name reflects his personality i.e. watches and waits patiently for

his prey, but not his prey, his friends. I dont think its that confusing. I would

love to be Leo's girl (hint hint!)

Ideas - I think Juliet should acnolage the lose of the ring, and how come she doesnt

wear it anymore. Does Leo have a necklace or any momentos? I think Bandit

should give her a ring or something. Zoe could show signs of starting to play

instuments after beginging to let ppl in or after Jack dies, as he is the key

to her past and her lock. I think also Zoe should be given a little bit more

history. You should accnolage the progress of the garden at least! ie

Julia or her mother should notice the changes - the weeds gone, new flowers

the swing, grass mowed?

P.S. I loved this story and I want to be the Leo's girl! Soz... JD's my name btw.
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 21 . 7/17/2003
i think that that is way to many qestons to ansew
You Need More Flair chapter 21 . 7/16/2003
Dude, you're finished. When I'm not so tired, I'll go back and answer the questions, but for now, GOOD WORK! WONDERFUL WORK!

Just so you know, I promoted you in a lot of my reviews.

BB Mabayu was da junk!
StarsignLeo chapter 21 . 7/16/2003
I loved this story! And am sad to see it end but glad that I got to finish it, ya know? It was really good and I got all you meant, with the cats, the characters, I thought it was fine. Perfect.

~Mel
jackie chapter 21 . 7/16/2003
one more thing, i would have liked to see a little more of austin's angst while trying to get up the courage to tell zoe that he was bandit.
Jackie chapter 21 . 7/16/2003
i really liked this one. umm, about your questions: i actually see it happening over the course of a few months. because of the way it's written, you can tell that a significant amount of time has passed between some of the chapters. i think i may have missed a couple chapters though, because i had no idea what you were talking about in some of your questions. i don't think Austin should have told Juliet about being a thief. it doesn't fit her character that she would just keep silent after finding out about it. She's too self-centered and seems like the type that would want revenge. also, you never really had zoe forgive austin, he showed up and told juliet that it was over, and then went to zoe and it was like nothing had happened. maybe they should be miserable for a while before they get together?
me chapter 18 . 7/15/2003
UPDATE! YOU MUST UPDATE!

fashiondiva will kill me (because she cant kill you, because she doesnt really know who you are) if you do not, and i value my life, just a tad...
Abby chapter 18 . 7/10/2003
I'm reviewing again 'cause I can't review more than once per chapter...hehehe...I'm going to ask you to update soon, because I am just dying to know what happens next! I think that if you don't update soon I'm going to review 87 more times, and that might just drive you crazy, so reviewing is necessary. Superfantastic job, and I hope Juliet gets bitten by a rabid platypus in the next chapter...woohoo!

*Fashiondiva*