Reviews for Zoe
nagenya chapter 17 . 7/8/2003
Oh yeah, and I also wanted to comment on how well you're merging serious issues (rape) with something so silly (Rumsey thieves) and then with romance...without making rape seem stupid or the thieves seem too serious...and it's just really really well done. lol, just wanted to compliment you on that.
nagenya chapter 18 . 7/8/2003
AW! This is the silliest yet funniest fiction, every chapter brings a smile to my face lol. Update soon! D
Tempest in a Teacup chapter 18 . 7/7/2003
Juliet is really dense isn't she..oh welol. Great job yet again! I really really really like this story, the characters, the plot the twists everything. :D:D
Fashiondiva chapter 18 . 7/5/2003
Awesome chapter! Woohoo! I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, I'm biting off my fingernails, I'm hardly breathing with anticipation, etc. (you get the picture). Please update soon, because I'm just dying to know what happens next. *I hate Juliet-I think she should get bitten by a rabid platypus* Write on!
Jackie Paper chapter 18 . 7/5/2003
ih my goodness...you have got to write more...soon...sooner than soon...this is amazing...and please, lets teach juliet her lesson
You Need More Flair chapter 18 . 7/3/2003
"Nice ribbon." That was a REALLY nice touch. That one phrase sealed in my mind how talented you are. I love this story and I expect many, many, MANY more updates. Please.

slowlydancingtothestars chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
I loved this chaptter it was happy and sad all in one :)
LilacsForTheKill chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
Good chapter! Poor poor Zoe! Poor Austin! Update soon!
StarsignLeo chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
hahaha. I like the last coment. I can't wait to read what happens next, and oh ya, I just have to glot, sorry but I so happy! I finished Harry Potter a week ago! Ya! One week, 870 page book, that's a new record. Write more!

~Mel
halloran chapter 18 . 7/1/2003
fantastic! I feel stupid blubbering about this story... but I love it! ahh!
Scrawled chapter 18 . 7/1/2003
AGH! *dies* *revives* *dies again* I NEED MORE aw it's so cute I love it come on AUSTIN shoulda gone after her... lol not JULIET bah I liked her enough at first but I mean REALLY she's AWFULL!

K, now I'm going to go make friends with Neptune and Socrates :D I'll be back for more!

~Felix (the cat, the wonderful wonderful cat... You know the tune)
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Hi my name is nicole and i found your story by accident while i was looking through my friends favorite stories this story caught my eye since i recently met a really cool, nice girl named Zoe.I have to say it was one of the most amazing bokks ive ever read . After i got to the last chapter i continued reading your other stories and BB Mabayu is my second favorite. But i just wanted to let you know that I was bored and for that reason came to this site after reading your story Im currently hooked on this site. And if you ever feel like it go to a publishing company and give them your work and blow them away. Hey it worked for my bro n hes only eleven n his book was about the civil war (hes almost finished it) You rock Misty
gohanlover213 chapter 17 . 6/27/2003
o! update soon! plz!
freakyfroggurl22 chapter 17 . 6/26/2003
awesome!

i luv it!

u have 2 post more soon!
Tempest in a Teacup chapter 17 . 6/24/2003
:O

whoa, deep, cool though i like it, i don't know if that means much to ya.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »