Reviews for Zoe
Memoirs of a Geisha chapter 16 . 6/12/2003
I lost my email account when I got DSL so I wasn't able to sign in. Sowwy. ;)

Critism:

1. Forgotten words.

Not a big deal. I do the same thing. It's only small bits like a forgotten "the" or other word.

2. Lack of Leo

What can I say, I like the kid. He needs a little more play.

3. The Daddy

You need to better address the father. Or maybe you could offer her a better father-figure.

That's all. Other than those few things, I have no problem with the story.
My Friend Bobo chapter 16 . 6/11/2003
Ha! I'm glad you hate the idea of her being pregnant so much. You're my kind of writer! Well good. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I'd like to see interaction with Austin (day time Austin, night time austin we'll refer to as bandit), because Juliet makes me sad...
Eve chapter 16 . 6/11/2003
soo good! Aww make them get together already..Day time Austin I mean. I love this whole story idea! It's so creative! Write more soon please!
Jackie Paper chapter 16 . 6/11/2003
thank god you updated! and this was a very good chpt...do not, under any circumstances, give zoe a pregnance scare, it would ruin the story. i cant wait for another chpt, pls update soon.
My Friend Bobo chapter 15 . 6/9/2003
Is it writers block? Please continue! I want to know what happens! Writers block sucks.
LaserStrike chapter 15 . 6/6/2003
Awesome Fic and Awesome chapter
Kitty chapter 15 . 6/1/2003
WHERE ARE YOU? 2 MONTHS! COME BACK! You BETTER finish this story, young lady.

-Kitty
melikes2read chapter 15 . 5/31/2003
r u ever gonna finish?/ please do it soon
My Friend Bobo chapter 15 . 5/18/2003
AH! CONTINUE! Please? AGH! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
lola chapter 15 . 5/8/2003
great great great chapter. i do have a questio though. did they use protection? and zoe is going to find out who bandit is soon right? Anyway update soon oke?
freakyfroggurl22 chapter 15 . 5/4/2003
awesome! i luv it1 plz write more!

miranda.
po99gp chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
sorry god-good for chapter 15 :)
Oh-are-ay-en-gee-ee chapter 15 . 4/28/2003
While the hanky-spanky scene (_) didn't flow as well as it could've, with your rating restriction in mind and you having to conform to it, it becomes a minor fault and one you don't really have to worry about.
leo lover chapter 15 . 4/28/2003
Zoe shud end up wif leo!
xFadeAwayx chapter 15 . 4/27/2003
Write more! soon please! SOO good I love how you write!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »