Reviews for The Color Black
a moth in lace chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I'm crying now.

Other than saying it was a beautiful story, I just thought I'd mention that it seemed as though the quality deteriorated a tiny bit in the last three paragraphs. I thought that the Julie McPherson Character took away from the purity of the two friends. Also, I thought saying that their family didn't hurt as much as you did was a tad pretentious.

anyways. It was surging with emotion.

-marie
melted snowman chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i really like the story. i liked how u made the characters so well thought out and round in a short story and tied it together really nicely. u have a nice touch in writing, and i will look forward to reading u'r other work

~*~LISA~*~
baka chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
THis is really good! What I really liked was even though the narrator wasn't religious she still respected her friends beliefs. I felt happy after reading this. The narrator's friend is in heaven and the narrator stands up for what she believes in. Awesome story!
Paws True chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
I normally don't give very good reviews.. but I really like this story, aside from the fact that it's formation is acceptable. I like how it talks about the narrator's friend, who has a very strange and mythic personality.

This is very good for someone this young... the only thing I didn't like was the fact that the color black was what killed her.. not being specific to give an actual reason.. it almost sounded slightly funny (Hey, the color black killed my friend) .. I know it was suppose to be a metaphor for something else.. but...I didn't think it worked out that well.

But keep doing the good work
Devilzzz chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
wow!
Melted Crayons chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
i kinda didnt like that towards the end. made that up in Science. im new to this, so if any one can give me advise on , that would help. Please, tell me what you think of this.