Reviews for Darkness
8circus12head8 chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
What an interesting story. This totally takes a different approach to the whole vampire and werewolves genre. I like how you integrate mystery-story elements into it, playing the supernatural parts only when you need to. It's not action packed, but it's interesting nonetheless. Things are just getting good too now, I can't wait to find out how Elwyn and Jenny get out of this situation. Keep it up!
Jenniexb chapter 11 . 2/9/2006
Well I don't know what the a**holes opinion of the story was, but I think it is great! Loving every second of it... now back to reading.
John chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
This is off to a really good start.
Funsmoke chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
I like beef too. Great going.
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Despite his apparent lack of emotion and arrogance, I find myself liking Elwyn as a character, though I doubt anyone would get along with him were he real. But isn't -wyn (at least in Wales) an indicator of a female name? It suits him, I suppose.
Storyshadow chapter 27 . 8/17/2003
WOW, nice, I liked, it was good.. just two suggestions, I think you should mention somewhere why Elwyn was in the area in the first place, and you should add something about what happens when he gets home/what the others do. ya know, an epalog or whatever it's called...
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 16 . 5/11/2003
ooh, very spiffy. You did explain it well indeed, and now I know. hahaha, I'm knowledgeable! woohoo! cool. heehee
Blindy chapter 27 . 5/11/2003
Nice story. Still a couple of grammar mistakes and some other errors, but not bad. One thing I caught was the fact that you said Jenny wasn't a virgin a little way into the story and then you came back again a few chapters ago saying that she was. Or maybe I was confused. Anyway, good job, I enjoy reading about these particular characters...brilliant.
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 26 . 5/10/2003
well, I'm done. And I'm very glad I read this. I do have some suggestions too.

for one I think you should explain the skull thing so that we know why it binds the two groups together. It implied that it was a magical bond but you never actually said anything. It'd be very interesting to me if not to anyone else to know what went into getting the bond in the first place.

And the second, don't ever lighten up on the gore. Nothing is too gory. lol.

I really like this and I'll be one to say that I'm definately getting this when you get it published!
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 17 . 5/10/2003
oh poor, tormented Elwyn. lol, he's so merciless.
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 13 . 5/9/2003
He's so sick and twisted. it's just wrong. oh and Dagan's my new favorite character heeheehee
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 10 . 5/9/2003
dun dun dun...
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 7 . 5/8/2003
HOLY CRAP! it's like a horror movie, never thought Jenny had it in her.
Lucy Hawthorne chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
oh this sucks. lol...you did the strait/straight thing again. I dont' know why that bugs me so much.
Josee Poesee chapter 25 . 5/6/2003
lol looks like someone signed Sean up for insta-daddy. O that sounded sick lol. Great chapter as usual and update again soon! O)

*~* Dy *~*