Reviews for Rat Cakes
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Ooh! Rat-Cakes! Gimme!*Takes Rat-Cakes away from David* Poor El. I think he's afraid of mice.
Kathren Rose chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
this is so funny!
you must write more about Elwyn
Aemilia chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Cute! I love flash fics since I don't have to slog through boring exposition and can get straight to the characters being themselves. Once again, let me declare my love for Elwyn and David. I also like small rodents.
-Aemilia
Kea Liane chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Funny, definitely. Also weird...I think I need to read the other stories you've written. Just one thing...In the last paragraph, it should be you're (as in you are), not your.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
laughing too much...
nice-nice reaction thoug from El
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
David sounds cool. Rat-cakes! What a name... Elwyn has got to be one of my favorite story characters by now. Out of most of the stories I've read.
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
okay...um...well...what can i say? IT CRACKED ME UP! i've always wanted a mouse - ever since that lady in the pet shop was trying to draw mouse tracks on a sign and i showed her...
LOL. I love Elwyn! he rocks! so cool! *huggles* oh. yeah, i love your writing too, lol!
eileen chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
hahha that's the end? of chapter 1 i hope.
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Okay? I'm not too sure what to think of that one quite yet... It is humorous. And definitely has Elwyn's personality written all over it, but I've failed to remember David. I'm sure I should know him, but... um, yeah. I'm drawing a blank. Oh well, this was interesting without a true identity. Keep writing!

Peachez _~
Dalamar the Dark chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
This is funny ... I think you should elaborate more on why Elwyn left so abruptly. Why was he going there in the first place? Why was he reaching into his coat? Very good story though ... mice and rat cakes ... I like mice. They're fuzzy.