Reviews for Disposable Past
kelpiemonkey chapter 8 . 12/17/2002
MROE MORE MORE!
Tara Cools chapter 8 . 11/3/2002
oh my! i just read this whole story and i love it! the main characters are pretty cruel. I know a girl in my school kind of like agnes and we tried to get rid of her but we didn't do anything drastic like almost kill her! i'm curious to see if "millicent" is really agnes! that would be HILARIOUS! update soon!
Smenzer chapter 7 . 10/21/2002
I like this story! So what happened to Agnes? I want to know! And what about the second meeting with her? And why is she speaking in court? Please post more soon!
Mistress of Rage chapter 7 . 10/9/2002
Great chapter! Still is one of my faves on ! You have to hurry with the next installment!
hypnotic-babe chapter 7 . 10/9/2002
wow! suspenceful...plz write more soon
Elek Devlin chapter 7 . 10/9/2002
Okay... leaving it there is VERY unfair! I must insist that more be written. Poor Agnes...

Keep it up!

-Elek
profile deleted chapter 6 . 10/8/2002
no no no! don't stop! shoo shoo! go finish now!
Aidlyn chapter 5 . 10/6/2002
good story so far! I'm adding it to my favorites list for sure!
hypnotic-babe chapter 4 . 10/1/2002
write moooorrrreeee!
Lady of Argyllshire chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
wow, i'm really impressed! this is a great story, only agnes reminds me of so many people...yet also makes me feel guilty at the same time. keep up the awesome work!
Kiwii chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
Interesting. You should have longer chapters. I can see your problem with making the narrator seem cold and heartless. Anyways, tell me when you update and I'll review.
Wolf Dreamer1 chapter 3 . 9/15/2002
Interesting. Agnes seems kilike a very annoying person.
crazylagirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I thought it was pretty good. I didn't understand though how all of a sudden Veronica was telling the

story all from her point of view. That was kind of confusing. But I really do like the story, I think it's

really good!
kelpiemonkey chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
Very interesting...i'll be checking back on this when you update it...