Reviews for Do u know her
iustus chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*sighs* I remember when you first wrote this poem. It was beautiful then and it's still beautiful. I think this was your best one ever.
Shy Cutie89 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
hey I thought that was a really good poem. It was so sweet and the way you expressed your feelings and put them into words was great!Keep up the greeat work and keep writing. good luck!
Light in my eyes chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I wonder who that is? ;)
laerai chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I loved this because it was so real. I just have a question? What the abbreviated typing done purposely? Like when u type u dont put all the letters in there if u can C a way not 2?
bubblemilktea chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
So sweet.

I mean truly, if this is someone you know then she must be very important to you.
Macotee chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
aw... so sweet! Are all your poems about the same girl? anyway, they're really good. Keep writing )
No more now gone forever chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
wow! Thank you for reading some of my poetry! (and reviewing too!)

I really like this poem. I think it would be great if you put it to music. Some simple chords and this could be just like a Gershwin song.

Keep writing!
Strange-Glowing-Cat-Elf chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
hmm, you need to put enters where the commas are, great besides that.
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Yo! I found your profile from you reviewing my friend's stuff! I don't know her, if I do that's pretty weird. Heh. Anmyway I really liked that

)Love Ya, Aishiteru, Itsudemo, Itsumademo
Miah The Storm Wolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
hello. hey who's da girl. maybe i know her. (not likely though so it probly won't matter) love da poem.