Reviews for Violinist
E. Gao chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Murr - I am content with this poem

as a cat with various toys.

I too had fallen in love with

string player although it was

a cellist (for his hands the hands

of god).

EG
aintawoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
yes yes yes. i was in love with a violinist once. he was my best friend. oh boy, was I in love! But so was he... with boys. (yes.)

Every time i hear him play, or even just see him or talk to him, i fall in love again. la.

He plays my heart like a violin.

Except the violin doesn't break.

This is beautiful.
Mekare chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Beautiful, smoothly flowing, lovely images. There's something about violinists, and this poem captures it perfectly :)
toysoldier chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
mmmmm, do i love music... Piano is my favourite instrument, but nothing sings, or has raw emotion like a violin... and you make it sound like it's singing...
Aviendha19 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
this is great! this is great! i being, me, love this poem. i, its just grand. i say, thank for this poem it made my day brighter and it did because its so great. dont you love violinists? violists? heheh!

(great!)

i mean. not just great. because, marlena, there is imagery that is lovely and the little violinist comes to me i can see right through the poem into his wide eyes, and i loved the egg! cracking on the seat, thats so awesome.

ok, ok, i must read more of your stuff but, i must say, this is my all time favorite of anything yourve wrote so far

lorraine
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
This is good!
unexpected source chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
the images the text make are great. mild cubism!

kai
Ysabell47 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
that is AMAZINGLY beautiful. have you ever read Anne Rice's ' the violin'? conjures up just those images...anf you're right, it is easy tob fall in love with a violinist! they just seem so , rambling..but i do like this very much. :)
Jade6 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Very musical. Your poetry flows so smoothly... it just sounds like you can hear the music eminating from this one... I like it!

I am back online... if I have not already told you that... I think I might have... well if I did I am telling you again, lol! )

Jade