Reviews for The Fall of Mercedes
Adyna O'Riley chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
i do hope u plan on updating this. its quite good.
Pretend Jane chapter 4 . 4/30/2004
Wow how can you have stopped writing this? This is so cool! I've never seen anything else like it on here, so its definitely original too. I hope you keep writing it. I would really like to learn more about Mercedes and that nice boy James who keeps helping her out. I hope you find time somehow to update soon.
ASouthernLady chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
This is really good. About time that I found a story with some guts! Great job with the plot so far, and I hope that you can find the time to update. By the way I love all of your other stories!
Thorn of a Rose chapter 4 . 1/25/2004
argh! Maybe in the cafe or whatever its called you should have Mercedes walk up to Hans and break his nose, and I would be howling in laughter
Hotkitty chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
Oh poor Mercedes! *bashes Hans on head with a spoon* wellz 1nce again i hope this isn't 1 u've abandoned cuz so far iss soundin real gud!

SOS UPDATE SON!

Hotkitty
Death Princess chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
Wat a jerk that Hans guy is i feel sorry 4 the poor girl...wails dramatically...sniff sniff... anywayz this is gud gurl update SON!
Sweet Mistakes chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
Whoa...I'd love to see this finished.

Those mean guys...uugh.

WOndeful
becca chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Another cool unfinished story, I don't mind how long it takes but could you possibly finish it sometime. i think you have a really great way of writing!
lala chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
still waiting. hahaha :oP
lala chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
Kewl! So what happens next?
Cat chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
This is an awesome story too, I hope you finish it.
Cat chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
This is an awesome story too, I hope you finish it.
AinaYZababe chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
Woah...that's some scary $hi*. But man, this story is reeeally good.
Lilliana chapter 4 . 11/15/2002
This chapter was interesting to say the least...I can relate to the obstacle course...but thankfully not to the extent at which Hans made Mercedes feel "welcome." Looking forward to #5...Lilliana
Adyna O'Riley chapter 3 . 11/11/2002
Great Story. Write more soon!