Reviews for Tears for a Hero
MagenDavid chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
I'm crying AGAIN! Just like when you sang it to me...
IT'S GREAT!
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I never really thought about heroes before. I always just wrote them off as overcelebrated and rooted for the sidekicks and such. Good poem, especially the repeating line about being broken.
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
*shakes head* I almost feel as if I can never write a poem again. This was just so sad, so deep...
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Ooh...I can see the similarities between this and 'Rebel', now that you mention it...I like this one! The rhyme scheme is well thought out, and the subject is an interesting one. All in all,bravo!
Star5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
... This is the most beautiful thing I have EVER read. it has some very very very personal meaning to me, just the way i read it, and I love it so much.
Akasha chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Huh...I thought the message was rather simple, actually. Correct me if I'm wrong (heaven only knows how often that happens), but to me this spoke of a tragic hero. To the public, he/she is the symbol of everything good with an unbreakable spirit, but in private, that same hero is just as human as the rest of us. With the same needs and insecurities.

Or..I'm reading too deep into this. (;

- 'kash.
LufiaLillystorm chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Have a review _ which unfortunatly are long when coming from me...

Honestly I didn't get it. The idea of the peom seemed to be lost in clever word play and rhyming. While I found myself happily bouncing along with the flow of the words and the smooth rhyming, in the end of the three times I read it, I didn't feel I had come to grasp anything. Nothing stuck. The broken analogy eluded me so the grandness of its presence at the end just left me thinking "must have missed something"

I am dense at times and can't always understand poems _ but I hope that my words are helpfull in some way hun.