Reviews for Imagination Express
Wooffles chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
You said to tell you when I had more poems and I do. And just again your poems are great stop insulting them.
Wooffles chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Well, you're better at poetry than me that's for sure. Read mine and see how they suck. XD

§-Wooffles-§
Lyria Shard chapter 6 . 2/27/2003
e-mail me whe you update all of the fics that i've ever reviewed/ (lollol, mail me anyway!)

Sal
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2002
What can I say? Pretty good poems. Keep working on it!
artem chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
Pretty good. You finally made your poems rhyme. How many poems did you write? How ever many you wrote they;re all good.
BlueJewel chapter 5 . 10/29/2002
hey~i loved this poem even more than the others! Keep writing.

{~BlueJewel~}
EM chapter 4 . 10/23/2002
. what was the planet called? wat forest?beter tel me
T chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Umm...Oooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaay!
r chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
nice 't it suposed to you need to take a brake from school sometime.
a chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
dawm, where are the poems?are they in the next read it.
Black Shadow2 chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
I'd give it a B-

Nice but why did you write about unicorns. I hate unicorns, but it's still nice. I think it's very unique. And at least you didn't use rhymes. Rhyming poems are great, but sometimes you have to write what you have to say without rhymes.

Note: Your poems need improvement. Work Harder!
Tothineownself chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
**BRITISH ACCENT**

Hello Dahling!

I'm sorry to bother but your, e-mail is being somwhat of a...poopie head at the momment...I have updated 'Veritas'! I hope that you can review it!
Tothineownself chapter 3 . 9/19/2002
**sings** LUUNARRRRIANNNNN! **waves** 'Ello!

I was not FORCED into reading and reviewing! Nope! This was short, but not that bad man! So, stop putting yourself down! REACH FOR THE STARS! lol...

I am Jill's lust for Alan Rickman,

Majestyic

}-
Tothineownself chapter 2 . 9/18/2002
IT'S GOOD! I have a motto, **opens up parchment and reads outloud**

"My Ex-boyfriend is an unimaginable prick...OOPS! HEE HEE wrong one! **blushes**, alright, everyone has the talent to write, teh just have to know where to find it within" **clears throat**

SEE! I like poetry, I think that it is teh one kind of writing that I am good at!

I am Jill's split personality,

Majestyic

}-

I updated A Hogwarts Rhapsody, I have been trying to e-mail you and it won't go through, so I'm letting you know!
BlueJewel chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
These were all very good poems. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself about your talent cuz you have plenty of it!

I hope my good review encouraged you cuz I want you to continue ASAP!

~BlueJewel~