Reviews for Just Another Girl
Neverland.dream chapter 32 . 2h ago
So yeah. This story broke my heart. Thanks for that by the way. :(( Anyway, i love Shawn ever since first chapter you introduced him. Thanks for writing this story!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 32 . 4/3
Dear lord, I'm crying now!
That was amazingly written, and gripping till the end. Wow.
Black is Beautiful chapter 32 . 10/26/2013
The ending is so sad I'm currently crying my eyes out! :'(
infinitelylydia chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
For something that I knew was going to happen, dang it anyway. The epilogue made me cry heaps. Shawn is just, wow.
Secrets chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
He's in love with her, and she's halfway there and they don't even know it.
Kirihime chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
Made me cry! Crap, that was sad.
jayrambles chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Oh, God ... this is a profoundly moving story. It's written brilliantly. Sorry I don't review every chapter.
This makes me realise afresh how lucky I am in that I have the prospect of a long life waiting ahead of me. I am free to love.
My exams will end after a week and then I'll read the rest of this story. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Excellent! :)
R. Ficst chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
Very much enjoyed. I loved your characters and their story. Just a few typos here and there, but the writing overall was quite good. And you definitely made me tear up a few different times. I enjoyed all the little details, especially their tattoos. Well done. Thanks for posting!
F.H.W chapter 32 . 10/25/2012
You should label this story as angst...
I cried like shit... It was so saad the ending... But i loved the storyline. Cliched but sweet and cheesy, just how i like it;)
humanwriter13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So sad, yet so intriquing! I'll have to copy and paste this on a word document and read it later!
AnonymousReads chapter 32 . 9/28/2012
Oh my gosh I cry and cry I knew I would but I wanted to read it anyways why couldn't you write an alternative ending where she has some kind of miracle sergury now I must cry my self to sleep. Great sad story.:)
Angelbaby1991 chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
This is so sad!:(
I really enjoyed reading it.
Great Story!
MEG0205 chapter 32 . 8/10/2012
Aww... Such an amazing story! I couldn't stop reading! The end was so sad, I wanted Charlie and Shawn to be together forever, but I guess I was expecting her to die. Amazing!
Megan :)