Reviews for Just Another Girl
annayh44 chapter 32 . 9/20
Nooooooooooo No No No the ending so so wrong. .i hate it i really really really do hate it :( Shawn doesn't deserve it. .Charlie doesn't deserve it & neither Win do ! I thought Miracle will be Charlie alive . .not she dead. Shawn lose his parents who he loved how can he lose the person he loved most it so so unfair. .This can't be :( I thought she will be alive and got married with Shawn and they adopt Win like Win told they act like married couple. I really do love this Story but as much as i love this story i will always hate the ending. that was not fairrrr *scream* *sob* Yeah I know I am emotional but this story made me :( I really do want the ending be changed. .Cant two miracle took place? cant u add agian another chapter of ending where Shawn & Charlie & Win are togerther Please *sob*
fyriagita chapter 32 . 6/25
I am suck to this kind of story. I literally crying whrn Charlie hugging Benny. You completely caught my heart with this story. and I just hope Shawn will found someone to love again :")

*It's my 3rd time reading this story and I always crying
masterofcharacters chapter 32 . 4/12
This story was so amazing. I am currently crying. Even though I knew this was going to happen, I was hoping that you would make it to where her miracle was her living. I knew from the start that Charlie and shawn were gonna be together, however it did not make the story any less intriguing. yesterday afternoon, I wanted to post one of my short stories real quick before starting on some homework. I stumbled across your story and decided to read a chapter or two. I loved it so much that I couldn't stop reading, no matter how much hw I had. I stayed up until 1:30 this morning reading your story. The only reason why I put it down was because I had church this morning. When I got home I immediately continued reading. This is an amazing story that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great job, and keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories
Guest chapter 32 . 11/22/2014
I feel this should be under the tradgedy genre. Just saying
Neverland.dream chapter 32 . 4/16/2014
So yeah. This story broke my heart. Thanks for that by the way. :(( Anyway, i love Shawn ever since first chapter you introduced him. Thanks for writing this story!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 32 . 4/3/2014
Dear lord, I'm crying now!
That was amazingly written, and gripping till the end. Wow.
Black is Beautiful chapter 32 . 10/26/2013
The ending is so sad I'm currently crying my eyes out! :'(
infinitelylydia chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
For something that I knew was going to happen, dang it anyway. The epilogue made me cry heaps. Shawn is just, wow.
Secrets chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
He's in love with her, and she's halfway there and they don't even know it.
Kirihime chapter 32 . 5/16/2013
Made me cry! Crap, that was sad.
cvbnjmhjkjhgfv chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Oh, God ... this is a profoundly moving story. It's written brilliantly. Sorry I don't review every chapter.
This makes me realise afresh how lucky I am in that I have the prospect of a long life waiting ahead of me. I am free to love.
My exams will end after a week and then I'll read the rest of this story. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Excellent! :)
R. Ficst chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
Very much enjoyed. I loved your characters and their story. Just a few typos here and there, but the writing overall was quite good. And you definitely made me tear up a few different times. I enjoyed all the little details, especially their tattoos. Well done. Thanks for posting!
F.H.W chapter 32 . 10/25/2012
You should label this story as angst...
I cried like shit... It was so saad the ending... But i loved the storyline. Cliched but sweet and cheesy, just how i like it;)
humanwriter13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So sad, yet so intriquing! I'll have to copy and paste this on a word document and read it later!
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »