Reviews for Just Another Girl
shravya chapter 32 . 5/18/2006
this is the most amzing story i have ever read. The ending made me cry because it was so sweet and beautiful at the the same time sad.

I really really love this story!
Miami-Lu chapter 32 . 5/17/2006
This is the second time I've read the story and I still loved it. It almost made me cry, again. But I have a question: Whatever happened to the rings he gave her? Did she end up wearing them? Or did she store them away? Or did she give Shawn back to hold for her? I'd really like to know. I'm sure it's insignificant, but I'd really like to know what happened to it.
dramaqueen89 chapter 32 . 5/17/2006
OH MY GOD. i LOVE your story! i cried. i honest to goodness cried. its so sad yet at the same time happy because at least they shared memories together.. :( i love it.. great stuff. :)
moonlight.dream chapter 32 . 5/16/2006
What a heart wrenching story. I felt like crying when I finished reading this story. All I have left to say is that this story was/is incredible.
swimchickslam chapter 32 . 4/13/2006
aww [

i wanted to cry.. that's so sad.. but it was a very sweet story :)
the-galaxy chapter 32 . 4/12/2006
*sniff* oh my gosh... the sadness! Its unbearable! This was an incredibly beautiful story. I absolutely loved it. The problem i had was that the ending sounded too much like A Walk To Remember and there were a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but all in all it was an awesome story.
magickk chapter 32 . 4/1/2006
The epilogue was beautiful, it brought me to tears.

Thank you for such a wonderful story.
dancrchick chapter 32 . 3/31/2006
you did an amazing job... i only had one slight spot where you could have done better, or at least i think. That would be the situation where Que and Charlie broke up, and i know they needed to break-up, i totally understand that, i just think it could be better. But thats all based on my gut feeling i got while reading so ignore me if you so choose. You're the author, what you say goes.

But this story was amazing... especially the ending. I loved the ending so much i cried. I even accepted that the story had a bittersweet ending, which i usually can't do. I need my happily ever after, so this story was definitely amazing enough to be one of my exceptions.

Great Job!~dancrchick~
Water Block chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Really touching, thought provoking first chapter. I liked it, but unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to continue. I hate getting depressed, and try to avoid it as much as possible, and doomed love is only a sometime thing for me.

Great beginning, though!
ashleyy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
This story has kept me glued to the computer screen the only time i actually got up was to go to the toilet but even then i was reluctant. im sure u didnt want to know that but hey no one knows me here! yeah so eniways as i was saying... this story was amazingness ur writing is beautiful and its just amazing and i loved it. a few grammer problems here and there but cmon... hu cares bout those i make them all the time!... i mean u made me cry and i dont do that very often! not because u were mean which is usually the reason i cry, but because you were amazing. Now all i can say is, the ability to do that to someone is powerful and (yet again i say the word which i've used like a gazzillion times) amazing. :-) thankyou forever your fan, ashley moore x mwah
g chapter 32 . 2/25/2006
OH MY GOAWSH! this is the third time ive read this story and it's still as wonderful as ever! it's so sweet and romantic! i feel like this story deserves to win an awrd of some sort. like "best romance story" or something. you rock my sock!
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
oh my gosh. i can't think of a praise high enough to tell you so i'm just gonna ask: are you a full-time writer? because you really should get this published. it's THAT good.

characterization's solid, through and through. i mean, i applaud you for actually not making your lead character a mary sue. gramar-wise, i'd say you have a slight problem with past tenses but nothing big. plot-wise you're good. and i especially like the fact that you didn't put too much focus on the medical terms and the times in the hospital. wise move, cause personally i think that that would've just dragged the story down. ah. you're good.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
amyy chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
omg... like amazing :'(
minal chapter 32 . 2/18/2006
I just read your story and I have to say it is the best I think I’ve ever read! You had me crying all through the epilogue and some of the previous chapters, lol that doesn’t happen often with me and stories. Thank you for writing it, it was amazingly amazing :) If I was asked to look at the story from a critical angle I would say that there were some grammatical flaws, but since it was so beautiful... that part is easy to overlook! :P Thanks again, glad I discovered your story and don’t ever stop writing cause you’re great at it! Lotsta luv, Minal X
hi chapter 32 . 2/10/2006
Aww. Beautiful. :]After I started reading this story I couldn't stop. :)Very realistic & I love how everything worked out between Que & Olivia. ]One of the best stories yet that I've read on 't ever stop writing. )[This story definitely has my vote.]
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »