Reviews for Just Another Girl
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 32 . 5/18/2012
I can't believe this story got to me. It made me tear up bad (though my stubborn tough side claims i am merely tearing due to tiredness and strained eyes) but still. So incredibly sad. Beautiful (T_T)

I love it honestly :'(

Keep it real.

-iCY-
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 32 . 4/20/2012
This story has numerous grammatical errors and such. The subconflicts (such as the one with both Shia and Que) weren't very well resolved. Some characters weren't that developed but as a reader, you forget all that. Because the essence of the story is complete. This story was more than just a girl looking for fulfillment in her last months. This was about a girl realizing and giving others realizations. Charlie isn't 'just another girl.'

The thought is beautiful but I suggest editing it a bit to make it more realistic. The relationship of Shawn and Charlie as kids wasn't that clearly stated and Winston needed a bit more detail. But even so, I loved it.

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Cassie chapter 32 . 4/1/2012
A tear-jerking conclusion to an inspirational story. That's all.
sarah begum chapter 32 . 3/14/2012
you made me cry really. your story is just, it made me cry.
I'm made for sin chapter 32 . 2/18/2012
This was a very n extremely emotional chapter! I was Shawn through it.

Great story. Please keep on being great...its the reason u have such an amazing talent!
Jordan Bri chapter 32 . 12/14/2011
Wow. This story was amazing. And the ending was so sad yet so beautiful; it had me crying harder than I have for a long time. Seriously, keep writing stories...you've got a major gift. (:

- Jordan
akadabra-kaching chapter 32 . 12/4/2011
Gosh... That was, devastatingly saddening);

The relationship between Shawn and Charlie was bittersweet-ingly short! And when I thought there was going to be more moments between this couple when they finally got together it turns out to be Th epilogue and Charlie's dead! The story is great in all but I just wished you wrote a few more chapters showing Charlie and shawns relationship...
CrazyCinderellaGirl chapter 32 . 11/30/2011
Oh my gosh! That was absolutely amazing, incredible...etc too many words to describe :p that story was intoxicating ever since chapter 1, I couldn't put it down! I cried... :'(

Keep writing because, you are an amazing writer :D

Krita x
TiwBe chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
Beautifully written. It literally brought me to body-wracking tears. It was that good. I applaud you on a job well done and Thank You for sharing this wonderful talent of yours, with us.

All The Best

TiwBe
leavesfallingup chapter 32 . 10/9/2011
This is a very beautiful and well written story. It is simple and yet it has a lot of elements at-play throughout the story.

Very well done. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Farah Masbur chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
hmm..this review is significantly overdue but because you've succeeded in making me cry, n not for the first time (ive read this many times and cried every single time i read it :'( ) i feel it'll be an injustice if i didnt say anything. I'm not a writer so i can't give u any constructive criticism, but as a reader of many a story i'd like to say tt you are a very talented writer. I know you've been on hiatus for a while but i hope u never & won't ever stop writing.. Hope you'll continue gracing us with more of your beautiful writing :)

From a fan
AsianNincompoop chapter 32 . 10/5/2011
. .

OMG D;

but overall...

IT WAS AWESOME! GREAT STORY :D
Whatsoever chapter 32 . 10/5/2011
That was so sad :( i wish she hadn't died but then it wouldn't have been justice to the story. Great job!
taHAYla chapter 32 . 9/22/2011
This was such a well written story! And the epilogue did admittedly make me cry, the letter that Win knew about was a good touch!
Daily Beauty chapter 32 . 8/18/2011
goodness. this made me cry. this story is beautiful. you wrote shawn's character beautifully. quentin is an ass. charlie is an angel. shia, who? lol just kidding. but i seriously like that you made her end up with shawn. good twist. i know this review is 8 years late. thought i should let you know. i really appreciate you writing this beautiful piece of work.
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »