Reviews for Just Another Girl
LDS Dreamer chapter 32 . 8/9/2011
I love this story! I was sort of wishing she some how lived and marry Shawn. Or Shawn marries her then she dies. This was an amazing story! Good job!
violet.castle chapter 31 . 6/18/2011
I cried, I laughed, I giggled and I enjoyed! Great story!
violet.castle chapter 32 . 6/18/2011
Oh God! This should be a movie! Wow! This is amazing..!
impossibly-infinite chapter 32 . 5/21/2011
Great story! :)))))
ilovetheoldu chapter 32 . 3/1/2011
Well I just freaking cryied my eyes out. I know it was gonna happen but it still did the same efect as if I didn't know. I can serously say that is has been my favorite story ever in fictionpress, ever! It made me haappy, frustated a couple of time, sad,Very sad, with heartached, but all the same you made it feel...kinda real. As if I was redy history, something that actually did happen, but it really didn't. I can say with a lot of pride that I absolutly love this story.
A Rose's Touch chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I freakin love this! TO DEATH!You really are a great writer. I wish you hadn't quit.
MagpieCat chapter 32 . 12/13/2010
darn. you made me cry.

four times.

the letter was what really got to me at the end.

i was rooting for shawn and charlie since the beginning. haha.
aliaschantra chapter 32 . 11/24/2010
Wow. It was beautiful. I cried buckets.

Thank you for sharing.
dipintheriverstyx chapter 32 . 11/22/2010
So beautiful, but so sad.
DA-chen1 chapter 32 . 10/27/2010
Wonderful. Really sad at all... but so full of true feelings of Charlie! I really love it!

Mira
honey splattered brains chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
I like Shawn better. D:
Jae chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
I really loved reading your story its just so full of emotion and so adorable! I was so disappointed when Charlie didn't get a miracle in the end though and very heartbroken for Shawn,yet at the same time i wouldn't have the story turning out any other way. (: Loved it.
SlugHunter chapter 32 . 9/6/2010
aw this was heartbreakingly cute!

it was well written and emotive and jsut really good
Sarsaparilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i really want to read more. i love the quote, it's so true.
Minimako chapter 32 . 6/12/2010
Oh my goodness, I don't think I can even count how many times I've cried because of you story. It's really touching, and the saddest part is that you know from the very beginning of the story that Charlie's going to die, so it becomes extremely sad at the end.
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »