Reviews for Just Another Girl
honey splattered brains chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
I like Shawn better. D:
Jae chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
I really loved reading your story its just so full of emotion and so adorable! I was so disappointed when Charlie didn't get a miracle in the end though and very heartbroken for Shawn,yet at the same time i wouldn't have the story turning out any other way. (: Loved it.
SlugHunter chapter 32 . 9/6/2010
aw this was heartbreakingly cute!

it was well written and emotive and jsut really good
Sarsaparilla chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i really want to read more. i love the quote, it's so true.
Minimako chapter 32 . 6/12/2010
Oh my goodness, I don't think I can even count how many times I've cried because of you story. It's really touching, and the saddest part is that you know from the very beginning of the story that Charlie's going to die, so it becomes extremely sad at the end.
Minimako chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
I feel soo bad for Shawn :(

I just had to write a review for that last line he said!

Anyways, great story :D
MelodieCC chapter 31 . 5/9/2010
that last line is beautiful. so many cliche quotes from A Walk to Remember. god, i have this intense urge to go and watch that movie again. :)
MelodieCC chapter 27 . 5/9/2010
SHAWN! He is so adorable! cousins? pshh, they're not even related by blood. if his parents had never passed away, then they couldn 't have even known each other. he is such a nice guy, and they are perfect for each other. if only she doesn't have cancer...
MelodieCC chapter 26 . 5/9/2010
oh Shawn! i went on Google to translate his last sentence and it's so sweet! i love him. he acts like he's all tough and stuff and on the inside, he is a real softy. :)
MelodieCC chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
so much of this story reminds me of Nicholas Spark's novels. it's cute and heart-warming. :)
MelodieCC chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
oh, god i want to cry. this story is so depressing. thinking of not just Charlie but of everyone that loves her. losing someone you love...i can't even imaging it.
MelodieCC chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
poor Shawn... i feel for him, Winston and Charlie. this is my second time reading this story and i just can't stand knowing that everything is going to end in sadness.
I need to be sexy chapter 32 . 3/23/2010
I really really love you story. Every time I read it I always end up crying :)
vv chapter 32 . 3/19/2010
omg! your story is really really nice! :D
MelGrl chapter 6 . 3/3/2010