Reviews for Just Another Girl
Minimako chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
I feel soo bad for Shawn :(

I just had to write a review for that last line he said!

Anyways, great story :D
MelodieCC chapter 31 . 5/9/2010
that last line is beautiful. so many cliche quotes from A Walk to Remember. god, i have this intense urge to go and watch that movie again. :)
MelodieCC chapter 27 . 5/9/2010
SHAWN! He is so adorable! cousins? pshh, they're not even related by blood. if his parents had never passed away, then they couldn 't have even known each other. he is such a nice guy, and they are perfect for each other. if only she doesn't have cancer...
MelodieCC chapter 26 . 5/9/2010
oh Shawn! i went on Google to translate his last sentence and it's so sweet! i love him. he acts like he's all tough and stuff and on the inside, he is a real softy. :)
MelodieCC chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
so much of this story reminds me of Nicholas Spark's novels. it's cute and heart-warming. :)
MelodieCC chapter 16 . 5/8/2010
oh, god i want to cry. this story is so depressing. thinking of not just Charlie but of everyone that loves her. losing someone you love...i can't even imaging it.
MelodieCC chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
poor Shawn... i feel for him, Winston and Charlie. this is my second time reading this story and i just can't stand knowing that everything is going to end in sadness.
I need to be sexy chapter 32 . 3/23/2010
I really really love you story. Every time I read it I always end up crying :)
vv chapter 32 . 3/19/2010
omg! your story is really really nice! :D
MelGrl chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
beautiful story
JenRad11 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So far this start is really drawing me in! But just wanted to comment that she must live in a really tall town if she is "surrounded by girls" who are 5'8" and 5'9", and that 5'4" is short! : )
XxStarSdUsTXx chapter 32 . 2/21/2010
this story is aMazing! it touched me in so many ways i couldnt stop crying
Candescence chapter 32 . 2/7/2010
This story is so sad. I love it.
yentles chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
you're an incredible writer, every emotion you portrayed i felt. I even want as far as crying sometimes. I think you're amazing. ;D
NeverHeardOfYou chapter 32 . 1/17/2010
OMG! im still crying.. this is the firt story in fictionpress that made me cry.. this story ROCKS! i love it love it love it... ! i even cry on the chapter where Charlie told Quentin about her sickness.. OMG! you so ROCK CheDe!

this is a really awesome story..

good job! i hope that you keep it up!

lol..