Reviews for Just Another Girl
Jess chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
Please continue soon! (o_o) I want to read more!
Misodity chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
good story, but i'll be all sad in the end when she dies :( I hate death... and I like Charlie... bah, poor charlie... Oh, and I like.. -tries to remember his name- Uh, let me check... Shawn!
SCJ chapter 6 . 9/15/2002
Excellent! this is so cool! I can't wait until you update!
Iris chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
Aww, I hope Charlie and Shawn become friends in some way before she dies. Does she really have to die? If she does, I guess I'll understand. This was a great chapter. I liked how you had more interaction between Charlie and Shawn in this chapter. I just wonder why they hate each other so much. Or maybe they don't. Maybe they have one of those relationships where all they can do is fight with each, but they truly do care about each other. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work! :)
lilmakochan chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
this is great.. plz write more!
Interlude chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
this is a GREAT story! i love it! you MUST update soon! PLEASE! *takes a deep breath*
Otaku freak1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
update soon! i have to see what happens!
Jess chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
Please continue soon! Great chapter! I really like it! (o_o)
Monkey 5ive chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
I like this :) ... so sad though. Is she going to *gasp* die?
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
I totally love this story! YOu have to keep writing. It's really awesome. Your amazing did you know that? You could be an amazing author one day. I love this story! Please, please, please keep writing more!
Iris chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
I like this story. I just got finished reading the first four chapters and they were great chapter, by the way. I do hope you update soon. I'd like to read the rest of this story. :)
OrangeKokie chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
So sad... continue please. Its interesting.. brain tumor and all.
Midnight Strike chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
ooo. i love the end. keep writing!
starsprinkles9604 chapter 3 . 9/12/2002
This is a cool story. Please finish it with the quickness!
summer7 chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
Awww how sad, but I so know how she feels. Her best friends gets all the glory and the guys. LOL...that's happened to me a few times. *shrugs* but oh well. I love the last line in this chapter...hehe..."Coule we make my character secretly in love with Romeo?" That was wonderful! I can't wait to see where you go with this...I think I have a tiny little idea, but I'm not sure. But's great! Keep up the awesome job!
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »