Reviews for Just Another Girl
lilmakochan chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
this is great.. plz write more!
Interlude chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
this is a GREAT story! i love it! you MUST update soon! PLEASE! *takes a deep breath*
Otaku freak1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
update soon! i have to see what happens!
Jess chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
Please continue soon! Great chapter! I really like it! (o_o)
Monkey 5ive chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
I like this :) ... so sad though. Is she going to *gasp* die?
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
I totally love this story! YOu have to keep writing. It's really awesome. Your amazing did you know that? You could be an amazing author one day. I love this story! Please, please, please keep writing more!
Iris chapter 4 . 9/14/2002
I like this story. I just got finished reading the first four chapters and they were great chapter, by the way. I do hope you update soon. I'd like to read the rest of this story. :)
OrangeKokie chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
So sad... continue please. Its interesting.. brain tumor and all.
Midnight Strike chapter 3 . 9/13/2002
ooo. i love the end. keep writing!
starsprinkles9604 chapter 3 . 9/12/2002
This is a cool story. Please finish it with the quickness!
summer7 chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
Awww how sad, but I so know how she feels. Her best friends gets all the glory and the guys. LOL...that's happened to me a few times. *shrugs* but oh well. I love the last line in this chapter...hehe..."Coule we make my character secretly in love with Romeo?" That was wonderful! I can't wait to see where you go with this...I think I have a tiny little idea, but I'm not sure. But anyway...it's great! Keep up the awesome job!
veggiegrl1321 chapter 3 . 9/9/2002
oOo i like this story so much! plz update asap
tygir chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
its ok. i thought after the first cghapter it would be a bit more exciting, that it wouldn't be centered around quentin. but its not bad
Mai chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
I like it, although just a quick nitpick, don't you think that charlie would be more upset if Que was hitting on Shia? Other than taht its good
Misodity chapter 3 . 9/8/2002
aw, i love this story. -deep sigh-
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 Next »