Reviews for If I Was Gone
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Aww, I would miss you the most Dearie. You're my Partner in Crime (PiC), my Telepathically-linked sister, my sane sister, my best friend for life, the world would be terrible without you! The world would be BETTER without me but that's a different story. LOL. Ok well if you were to leave right now I'd cry for days and miss you terribly. Ok well I'll talk to you later.

Lotz and lotz of luv,

Jackie/Fiery/Henrina
lacking motivation chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
someone would notice eventully

everyone has bad days!

for example i had to take a bioloy test yesterday and i'm preety sure i failed and it ruined my day

thanks for surviving

~*lost soul
Braidless Baka chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Heh I know ppl who think like that, indeed I'm one of them. The only thing to remember is - even if they don't miss you (which they would, doubtless) just think how much you would miss them... and miss the companionship. *shrugs* That's what I'd advise anyway!

\/O_~ nice poem, nicely written! Overall peachy! Very nice, keep up all the work!
nieli chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
sorry bout that, i think i reviewed without reviewing? oh well, anyway. KIRA I WOULD MISS YOU IF YOU WERE GONE! i would cry until all the water in my body was gone! and the structure of the poem, execlento! muy muy bien! (very very good)

keep the spirit flowin,

nina
Demented Fairy chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
That was very good. I've felt that exact same way several times before. Keep up the good work.