Reviews for I wanna be an Air Force pilot
MandELLA chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Hey, is it just my computer or has teh format changed? Oh well.

As always, the story is good. I really don't know how you would do this, but i think it would be great if it were just a bit longer.

So these exams...they must be over by now. So where's the new stories? LOL WRITE!

Peace, Love, y lollipops,

ubiquitosity chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Pretty short, but very good. My parents really don't care that much about what I'm gonna be, as long as I do something. Great story.
Toireasa chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
I saw one part that could use a tweak, but nothing big. Overall, I love it. Very nice peice with an even better ending. I just love your writing style, it's so spiffy. Wonderful piece. .

~Toireasa
Carter Tachikawa-not logged in chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Hey hey! Nice story! I read yet again! Okay, when are you going to update? I've read and reviewed everything you have so far! I've been looking for new stuff from you!

Ah, sorry, that's me ranting. Nice story. Really. I enjoyed it the first time, enjoyed it again. Nice short little ditty. It could have been longer but it's nice.

Later.

~CT
absolute0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Man, I definitely enjoyed this one! Short but very dramatic (there... i've finally found an adjective that would give your piece justice). Thumbs up! This has no need for tweaking, it's absolutely beautiful all by itself. Keep up! )
atschoolbored chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
COME ON!

P_L_E_A_S_E write something! I like your work, but you haven't written anything!

...please?

_Peace, Love, and lollipops,

MandELLA

PS- i've written more junk.

PPS_ read it
weelilwolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Hey! come on now, u said it was forever since I UPDATED? hello, you haven't written anything new in forever! I at least wrote something for my loyal fans (ha. do i have any?) in between updates.

PEACE, LOVE, AND LOLLIPOPS!

weelilwolf

(u know who i am, right?)

PS- please deleate this after u read it. I don't want too many people knowing this pen name. But u can read my stuff. It's agnsty poetry now, but i'm going to write other stuff, too.
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Yeah, I hate it when parents think they know what's best for you. Short piece here but I loved it! By any chance, was this person (at some time in your life) you? Just wondering...~CT
MandELLA chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Hey! I am just saying hi and wishing you would write something so that i could read something! Wow, that doesn't really make sense. And I am not allowed to E-mail you. I figured you would want to know that. My parents are really strict about online stuff. So i'd WANT to email you, cuz i'd think i'd be cool to hear from you, too, but i can't. I'm sorry. Tell me what you think in a review or something, OK?

Peace, Love, And Lollipops,

visiondust chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
i wanna be a rocket scientist! just joking...
mandELLA chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Hey! very good! Too bad for the character, though. I'd HATE if my parents made me become a doctor. *uggh. i don't like doctors.* Very well done!

Peace, Love, and Lollipops,