Reviews for Spotlight
Krystal Rock chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
What song is this? Is it your song?
Gold from the Stars chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I really enjoyed that. That was so sweet.
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
aw... that was so sweet. it made me cry - not many stories make me cry unless they're REALLY good. yeah... sorry, I would submit a signed review if I wasn't too tired to take the energy of loging in...
indigogoldfish chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
awww...so sweet. ] enjoyed the story alot. write more k? ]
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
:0 wow... u could b the author of a best-seller man... remember 2 inform us if that ever happens k? :)

anyway, i was pretty touched by ur story. it wuz reali sweet n innocent... 2 bad stuffs like this dun happen in reality, where we all live in a dark n shallow world (no offense 2 any1 out dere whu disagrees). Lookin 4ward 2 more stories of urs! b waiting :P
torrac chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I WANT SHAMAN KING. kuai dian kuai dian.
gniq chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
wOo D, u shock me with ur vOcab again... hahaz... hey, really gOod, engrossed me all the way thru manz.. verY nicE, i waN tO seE moRe Of ShAmaN kInG yar? wannA sEe Yoh anD aN nA) y ur storiex all gOt coupling one? hahaz... i think u could have build up more towards the back lar... but still very niCE! bagUs! SequeL please! i reallY likE thiS fic cOz very innOcent and pure clean plOt... ahaha. i like ur application of UtOpia, very desirable.) verY bliSsful lar.. gambatte, u arE dOin a whOopIn' gOod jOb
miya wada chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
wada: cough cough. what do you mean by 'so this is the final script and nothing more' you mean you're really going to go on hiatus on ? and 'I need cable', duh, who doesnt? but then our time usage doesnt exceed, so cant get cable. so it's still damn slow. and ahem, i shall assume that 'though I don't know how some people can write so fast and WELL' is not talking about us coz we dont write well at all. we've received quite a lot of flames leh, not like you. ALL positive reviews. anyway, on to the review:

damn super man, cook up the lyrics yourself. you want you can actually be a lyrics writer you know? and a lyrics writer doesnt have to compose songs too. and jilyn has nice eyes, 'blue-grey' haha...like a digimon miya likes[ok. worship, idolise, adore, love]. like the way you integrate lyrics into the fics, dont know how to do songfics. and yes! lester! mwahaha! ok, a friend's brother has that name too, and well, sounds like molester [but he's damn cute]. nice, the way you show lester liking jilyn despite their diff in status. but, personally, prefer your angsty fics [yes they are]