Reviews for Winter Heart
kayla213 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Wow. Powerful. Loved it. Keep writing.
Kaella chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Okay... so it doesn't make all that much sense... but it's still pretty! Even with the sad ending. Sad endings are good sometimes.
aghast chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
"Confusement" is under no circumstances a word. The punctuation is utterly atrocious. Your infatuation with sentence fragments is mildly sickening, to say the least. This may have made some bizarre touch of sense to your angst-ridden soul, but it makes absolutely no sense to anyone else.

I'm sorry if this sounded harsh compared to the other reviews you have recieved, but you will need to condition yourself to critical editing if you ever hope to publish your work.

Put more effort into your work. Your effort will be acknowledged and praised as long as it's there. The purpose of poetry is to transpose an idea. In order for this to take place, the poet needs to somehow rationally express the idea. This poem basically transmits angst and nothing more. It may be appealing, given the trends of culture today, to simply give in and splatter meaningless angst across a page, but that is not what poetry is meant to be.

Work on it.

P.S. "Confusion"
Livi Z chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Very...interesting. It's good! It's random with a relation. _ that makes no sence, but deal with it. I liked it. Sorta relate? maybe? No...prolly can't _''

~*~Breeze~*~
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
i like how you can just take a stream of thoughts and turn it into something great.
bart chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I liked it slightly wierd but some good imagery especially the deadly rose bit that was relly good.
electricity chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I wasn't going to review this since the last review for this poem was so long ago and also because I was too lazy to even though I had already signed in, but I just couldn't resist. It was just amazing. I love it.
Andromeda chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Wow! That's all I know what to say! This poem is so beautiful. It flows well and there's beautiful description. I love it
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
That was incredible. Maybe I've just been reading too much Harry Potter fanfics, but I swear that just covered all the guys...Yep, too many fanfics.:) Thanks for reviewing. The title of the book is "The Silent Storm" by Sherry Garland. I just knew that off the top of my head...That's sad. Anyway, your poetry is awesome! Keep writing it! Happy Holidays! :)
Maddy-kun chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
WHOAA! dude, at first it seemed so serene-what happened? that was nice, though! _
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Last one I'm reviewing for now. Sorry. Beautiful!
Pie chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Oooh. I like lots.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Very, dark, very depresive, my kind of work. I particularly liked the four verses with green, gray, dark and black eyes.
GoldenEagle chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
It really doesn't seem to have a point, but it's an intoxicating strand of thoughts and emotions...
Shadowngel chapter 1 . 10/21/2000