Reviews for Merlin
BardofArcadia chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Beautiful poem, even though it didn't ryme. I adore stories that talk about Merlin's birth.
keltica chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
There are a few mistakes, anicent, peasent etc. which are a bit annoying but I did like your poem ... god job, almost a spell
keltica, the celtic fire
joie 610 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
good work &) an interesting poem! like a short rhyming story with an excellent plot (then again, a lot of poems are like that...) the form changes a lot, but that's how you wanted it, right?
shades of gray chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
this is quality poetry! captivating and honest, but just one thing: at the beginning there ws a definete pattern (each stanza having at least 2 lines starting with the same word) that stopped after the seventh stanza. The rhythem changed to, was that intentional? I can see why you may have done that, it may have been difficult to progress the poem at a reasonably unsnailish-like pace keeping to that pattern. Anyway, other than that I thought it was great! Merlin is one of my fav lit char of all time.
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Stop with all the Harry Potter..ahhhhhhhhhh GOING CRAZY ..Ok done. Still beatiful. But try something new..Like Chrono Trigger!
slef chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
Oh, this is good! You capture the spirit of the story so well! Do so forth! :-)
death in a glance chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Pretty good.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Ok, I liked it. But I think the that the begining has way to many similarities with the Odin poem. From where the actual mention to Merlin starts, it's good. I think you could drop or shorten the fist verses and it would be great.