Reviews for Odin's Power
BacchaeBombshell chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I LURVE Norse mythology, this is fab!
Arael the 15th chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Very nicely done there. I loved your use of imagery and tone. A good read whether you are of Nordic descent or not.
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow, this is so amazing. I am a big fan of Norse Mythology myself, so it is uplifting to see this.
keltica chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
wonderful! finally norse mythology! I refer to it a lot in my french poems, I could consider publishing them ... hmm ... I like the references although you might consider splitting it in various poems so as to face different themes or events in viking myths ...

keltica, the celtic fire from within
Cad chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
As a heathen I really enjoyed reading this. As a lover of my culture I really enjoyed reading this. And as a poetic critic I enjoyed this as well... Good Job!
Was-thu-heil!
Selena Benilo chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Ah, Akira, such a lovely piece of work. I give you credit cuz the Dragon, in so many mythological things, is shown to be an evil being replacing Satan himself. Freya, eh? I absolutely love myths. Hehe. Thanks for such a pretty piece of work.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Overall, I liked it, although I'm more familiar with Egyptian and Greek tales. However, I kind of dissagree with the depiction of an evil dragon. I've come to believe that dragons are beyond good and evil.

The imagery was beautiful, as was the mention to Freya. But I think you could work a little bit more on it, making flow a bit better. In any case, it's a good piece of work.