Reviews for Light of the Moon
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That's really good. The rhyming sets a nice rhythm to the poem in the way that it changes lines that rhyme. And you improvised this...? wow!
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Wow, depressing, yet happy. Another interesting mixture. Powerful message and well written. Kudos. _
person chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
this flows so nice, it sounds like an actual song. wonderful imagery :)
PureSweetDeceit chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
there's a lot in this that I can relate to, and that's why I like it so much. there was one line that stuck with me: "The shape of the guilt So shakily built". also some good rhyming, I could definitely feel the beat

-me.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
That's beautiful.
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Beautiful and very movin.. Great imagery and fantastic expression of words.. Its quite cool how you just came up with it.. I guess its one of those 'inspirations' thingys.. But yeah- I liked it.. Awesomely written..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
good job. don't have much else to say. keep it up!
celebrian chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
that was amazing... keep up the good work.. and thank you for reviewing my poetry!
JupGrrl chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
dee... this was really awesome, as usual. my favorite line is "Oh, what I’d give

To delightedly live

In the clasp of a sunflower sky "... amazing imagery, i might even quote u on this one. marvelous poem/song.
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Wow. I'm sure you understand that such a gorgeous poem cannot be put into words. That's all there is to say .

Say You'll Remember
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
A song of self-discovery I can relate to.

Lovely metaphors and imagery. A cadence well-done. And the emotion reflects poignantly in the poem.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
wait...ending...Ooo...shibby!...ah, sweet song! Interesting rythming pattern, neh. I love it!
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
*unable to utter a sound as all breath has been taken away*

I luv your sunflower philosophy! I'm going to print all your work... well, most of it. It is SO GOOD!
Nemariah chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Beautiful! I really enjoyed it! Lovely

Nem
NovaGirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
This is a really beautiful song...I heard a most excellent tune in my head. Bravo. My fave word in this is 'roseate'. Good choice! Me likeys, now...I have much else to read!