Reviews for Explain
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
You're right. New perspectives are good. I have written and read depressive poetry, and been in both positions, but it is nice to hear a new perspective written down.
Damaged chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
0_0 I am shocked at this talent portrayed in this piece! You have so much of it! I'm so jealous! Wow! This just won a spot of my fav's list! And I know exactly what the person behind the poem feels, trying to move on but being dragged back down ... wow! Keep this up!
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Wow ... another powerful piece. A common topic, yet you hold it to a whole new standard. Very beautiful and eye-opening at parts.
strongwind chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
hi dee this was really great- i really understood it. by the way its frida
I'm leaving fictionpress chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
This is really good... *grins*
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Yet another lovely piece. You're good aren;t you?
Alana42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Great job! I love it! Keep up the great song/poetry writing.
eye of the storm chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
its the way they don't even try to let you understand that gets to you most. i think a lot of people can relate to this. beautifully written and it definately makes you think
JupGrrl chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
The chorus is amazing. it kind of sticks out and hits u in the face before the rest of the song even begins to be absorbed. i can completely identify with it too. u r one talented writer!
Starlight Rain chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
I absolutley love this! I can completely relate to each and every line, because I have a good friend who tends to indulge herself in wallowing darkness. All my other friends talk about how gorgeous her poetry is, and how hard her life must be, and all that, when I know that it is no more than self-indulging. Why don't the rest of them try to help? Because she's pushed away one too many times? It tears right through you...

So, to make a long story short, thank you for writing something which I could never have thought to, nor could many others, and in such a beautiful (using your definition of "beautiful") manner. Something which so many of us feel at this age, but nobody seems to say. Thank you, thank you.

Say You'll Remember
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
From someone who's been on both sides of the story, you expressed this quite well lyrically. And the rhythm was very good- the song had a tune in my head immediately. (I'm sort of a musician so...it happens. Heh.)
liscarthan-rae chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Loved it, is it actually made into a song yet? Cause it needs to be!
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
ah..nice
Kenske chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Nice song! I would love to hear this played out _. So, is it a rock, or slow, or some really weird instrument playing this? I must know! Great song, keep on at it!
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Thanks for the review.

WOW. I haven't read anything like this for AGES. The rhyming was AMAZING. And it stuck to everything too. Not that kind of pop rhyming nowadays that claims that "nice" rhymes with "lie". Oh my gosh. I'm going to the rest of your work, NOW! You TOTALLY make my favourite authors list!

P.S. Personally I feel that my science is quite good really... I got 91/100 the last time...

3-* Sunflower? Like that? KAWAII!