Reviews for Where Was God?
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I totally agree with you.

Omigosh! This reviewer- 'Six[sic]Six'! That really hurts! ...grrr

Well, I think that God didn't kill all those people Some say 'why idnt God stop it from happening?' But he gave us the Choice, right? He gave us the choice to do evil, or try and follow His way. These people that have sacrificed themselves to 'destroy the bad people' -I feel sorry for them. I have this great thing, God-right next to me all the time, and they're missing out. Well, I want tp do something to save the world, but I'll start small.

Keep writing always,

Epitaph Munku-JGSPTV _
The Cheshire Kitten chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is very sad, but thinking that Sept. 11th wasn't God's fault, that He was suffering along with the victims, is a beautiful concept. I admire it.
FattyButt chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Very nicely done. I loved it
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Claps..clap.. I love it! This one is going into my favorites list. This is Awesome not only what was written but the way you wrote it! Thumbs-up. I must say it was not God that par took in that bombing. It was the work of the devil. Satan is the one that wants the christain people of America to blame God. Oh! My I think I have said enough! Please write more!
ReaDiNGS DaRK RoSe chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
ill tell you where god was! he was sat laughing away at all of us!
Rae Kelly chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
WOW! I don't normally read original stuff on here, but this one caught my eye on the just in page. Thank you so much for writing this.