Reviews for Noveaux Falconer
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Awwww... _ Cute. And I can sense a deeper meaning in there, but screw that, it's a good poem anyways!
Jade6 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
The last line was so powerful. I loved this piece and I think it is one of your most original ones! Keep it up! I submitted reviews for a few other of your poems but I am not sure if they went up or not... sorry if they didn't... hope this one goes up...

Jade
Star of Arnor chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Very unusual! and very cool.
Kirney Slate chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
It's nice, but what does it say? I doubt it is just about a man and falcons.

If it is, that can be cool, but it doesn't contain enough imagery for that.

I suppose it's up to me to assign some sort of meaning to it. But the first stanza is beautiful in it's simplicity, and I wouldn't want to break that, the second stanza needs it but, whatever. And the last two stanzas already have it.

I don't know what I'm saying.

But, I hope you understand

-kirney
unexpected source chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
most excellent and intelligisia
Kievsky chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Sweet somehow, and it shows the character of the man as well as the natural beauty of the birds.

My father is a neurophysiologist, and for several years he was studying brain functions of the birds of prey. When I was younger he used to bring home baby barn owls, since they were raised in captivity and needed round-the-clock care; they were so adorable! Then, soon, they'd turn into teenagers, and although I didn't want to see them grow up because we had to bring them back to the labs, I remember thinking how sleek and pretty they'd become.

The elegant birds in the poem just reminded me of how beautiful raptors really are.
Smiley- Bear chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
This is put together very well. Those birds are gracefull.. Keep writing!