Reviews for I Lost My Virgin Soul
Ckashid chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hm...here's something that makes you think. The title and the begining of the poem made me believe this was going to be about losing your virginity, but by the end it seemed more like just growing up and finding out the truth.
I liked the third section from the last best. Ignorance is bliss, eh?
mini-me55 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
hey it worked and this poem is very good
Laisse Beton chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I like the idea and the structure of your poem.

One thing you might want to take a look at is your rhyme scheme. Sometimes a poem with a regular verse structure doesn't need such a rigid rhyme structure: this can sometimes feel forced.

Thanks for sharing your poetry with us, I really enjoyed the read.

-L.B.
Dreamstrifer chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Hm...interesting. It's beautiful. I suppose we all lose our Virgin Souls sometime in our lives, some sooner than others.
Strayct chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
it's a little about growing up too, isnt it?

dont sell yourself short (in your bio you wrote that you can't write) it's a good poem, a little sad and sweet too!

hugges

Stray
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
First of,thanx for the review of my poem...This one was a very interesting take on the subject...personally I don't suffer..I enjoy knowing the truth of anything and everything...maybe thats why I like the whole idea of government conspiracy...hehehe...btw I love anime too...hehehehehehe
Et Tu Brute chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
nice poem, love the theme
Needa S chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Beautiful! Excellent job! Thanks for the reviews.
Hilde-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Wow! I really liked that. It was beautiful, true talent and I applaud that. I knew what it meant as soon as I read the title and most people(at least most people I know)would easily mistaken it for something else. It reminds me of Drizzt, in the trilogy I'm reading "The Dark Elf"Trilogy. He loses is innocence, or virgin soul because his people's true society is revealed and it's quite cruel for him. He was always one to question things such as murder. VERY well done!
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Excellent and well written. I enjoyed reading this. Do you mind checking me out sometime? Keep writing! _
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
woah...I dunno what to say about this one.
Lisa Robinson chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Wow. That was excellent. I can relate so well. Thank you for all your reviews on my work, it means a lot to me.

Excellent Poem!
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
wow, i like this..the whole loosing that child kind of innocence
Robin K chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
A beautiful description.
The Cheshire Kitten chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I love the idea of this poem. To me, it symbolises the transition between innocent childhood and adult life, when some concepts and ideas clear up in our mind, where they were covered in fog just a short while ago. Great work!