Reviews for Alone
Ah-choo chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That's so depressing and kinda uplifting. Made me feel as if I was in the same situation, even though I am not. I like how this makes me want to make newer goals to help people in need (which I am doing in the future).
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Bitter yet beautiful...
kobebeefcake chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Well done. Such a nicely written piece. I applaud you for that.
Ravenna1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I love this pooem so much. I just read it for the thousandth time and it still makes me cry. You are so good, God gave you talent and I hope you use it.
Roulette chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
All I have to say is ~ Thank you. For writing this. It's beautiful and I can really relate.

~Roulette~
Unicraze chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Oh, wow. I didn't see the second half coming. Very good. I love this:

"Can pure desperation

Find a way to thrive?

'Cause it's not enough

Just living to survive. "

That's awesome.

-uni (ps-it didn't FEEL cute. *g*)
Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
That touched my heart in a way that only ur poems can. _
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Subtly woven. If I could hear words, this would be homage to Artemis' harp. What truly surprises me is the simplicity of it and the almost careless lack of 'frills'. Oh, but that's just me. All in all, this poem draws the poet aside and gives her a new perspective. Well done.
sos chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
hmmm... I was gonna say pretty sad and deep for a girly girl.. but then your end was kind of hopeful so it explains it.. and it was about love.. so that to explains it... so im going to say that this is a nice deep poem amnd was very well written. nice one. sos
Moonshifter chapter 1 . 6/17/2000
I like that... It's kinda like someone who is lost, and then found and saved by God...
Lily chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
This had no reviews, so I'm the first one! Yay!.. Sorry about that. But the poem was soooooo good. Just beautiful. *Sniff*