Reviews for Vanity of Vanities
weird
not to be sarcastic chapter 12 . 2/20/2004
I LOVE IT!
midzen chapter 12 . 4/12/2003
Wow...this is a really great story. Keep writing it! It is quite compelling. I can't wait for the next chapters!
alcatparis chapter 12 . 2/23/2003
she's immortal now? Just from Meresin drinking from her, or was it from being in that weird dimension? I can't wait for her and Gabriel to meet up again.
alcatparis chapter 11 . 2/23/2003
Beautiful. The background on them really helps. It gave me great insight into the characters, especially Meresin. I'm liking that guys now. Oh love the way you described Sumire as some sort of doll. And the whole blood drinking scene was very erotic.
alcatparis chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
That was a surprise. I didn't think that you were going to kill Gabe off so quickly since I had always thought that Gabe was Gabriel in disguise. I felt so bad for her. Poor Sumire, I'm guessing that Meresin's bite would infect her or something, turning her into what she was in the first chapter. I love the description you have of her as a "living doll."
alcatparis chapter 9 . 1/19/2003
So professor Gabe is not the same as Gabriel? Seeing this update really made my day. I've been waiting so long for it.
Satan's Widdle Hellper chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
Dude! This story kicks ass! I love it! I demand more, more, more! Seriously...
Kagome chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask? Did you make a mistake by calling Dr. Kline Dr. Pierce? I hope so b/c I'll be even more confused if you didn't.
Kagome chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
OMG! Please update tonight. What is going on? There are way too many Gabriels. They are all different in some way, yet they all seem to be the same person. The Gabriel in chapter 1 seemed dark, evil, and a lot more open...sexually; what's the deal with the whole vampire side of him anyway? The Gabriel who has been protected Sumire is enigmatic, elusive, and has only shown his feelings for her by saving her from death (on numerous occasions). Now, the Gabriel in this chapter is a normal guy-flesh and blood, an intellectual, and obviously wants to take their student-teacher relationship outside of the classroom. See? Three completely different Gabriels. However, they're all dark-haired, beautiful men with enchanting eyes and a love for Sumire Yukishiro. What the hell?
alcatparis chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
So the professor is really Gabreil in disguise? I hope so! btw, are Dr. Pierce and Dr. Kline supposed to be the same person? or they two different person?
alcatparis chapter 7 . 11/22/2002
Just like the old days, daily updates _ Great chapter. Gabriel and Meresin are both sexy as hell. I wish I can think of something better to say but I'm tired as hell right now.
Kagome chapter 6 . 11/21/2002
Nooooooo! Where's Garbriel? and why was Sumire running from Meresin? What happened at the diner? To many questions! No answers!...what's a girl to do?
alcatparis chapter 6 . 11/21/2002
yay *happy dance* you updated! i need to read the latest chapter of fate's end too.

i hate creepy little children. *shivers* i hope gabriel will pop up soon enough.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2002
I really like the way the story's progressing...from what I gather Gabriel is taking the lives of those close to Sumire in order to keep her alive on Earth (as sort of replacement for her soul)...the pilot chapter seems to me like the pair are on the run (maybe from Mereshin or those who regulate business in heaven) but the involvement of blood and death is very...curious...does Gabriel need to kill in order to remain on Earth?...or...does Sumire need to kill in order to stay alive?(I mean is she evil like her grandmother sensed?)...but I'm sure the mystery will be revealed later on so just keep the ball rolling and the rest of us will keep on speculating :)